Samsung stops Android 8.0 Oreo rollout for the international Galaxy S7
Apparently, the South Korean company has decided to put the Android Oreo rollout on hold until it fixes some of the issues that many Galaxy S7 owners reported soon after the update went live. An official statement has already been issued by Samsung, which confirms the deployment of the update has been put on hold.
However, it appears that the reboot issues only affect the international Galaxy S7 variants, so if you're located in the United States, theoretically, you should still be eligible for the Oreo update.
- Display 5.1" 1440 x 2560 pixels
- Camera 12 MP / 5 MP front
- Processor Qualcomm Snapdragon 820, Quad-core, 2200 MHz
- Storage 32 GB + microSDXC
- Battery 3000 mAh(28h 3G talk time)
Posts: 7129; Member since: Mar 04, 2015
posted on May 16, 2018, 1:37 PM 1
Posts: 76; Member since: Apr 07, 2018
posted on May 16, 2018, 1:55 PM 3
Posts: 379; Member since: Nov 03, 2011
posted on May 16, 2018, 4:48 PM 0
Posts: 327; Member since: Oct 28, 2015
posted on May 16, 2018, 7:59 PM 0
Posts: 133; Member since: Feb 09, 2018
posted on May 17, 2018, 4:52 AM 0
Posts: 405; Member since: Jul 14, 2013
posted on May 18, 2018, 5:12 PM 0
* Some comments have been hidden, because they don't meet the discussions rules.
PhoneArena Comments Rules
A discussion is a place, where people can voice their opinion, no matter if it is positive, neutral or negative. However, when posting, one must stay true to the topic, and not just share some random thoughts, which are not directly related to the matter.
Things that are NOT allowed:
- Off-topic talk - you must stick to the subject of discussion
- Trolling - see a description
- Flame wars
- Offensive, hate speech - if you want to say something, say it politely
- Spam/Advertisements - these posts are deleted
- Multiple accounts - one person can have only one account
- Impersonations and offensive nicknames - these accounts get banned
Moderation is done by humans. We try to be as objective as possible and moderate with zero bias. If you think a post should be moderated - please, report it.
Have a question about the rules or why you have been moderated/limited/banned? Please, contact us.
Send a warning to post author
Send a warning to Selected user.
The user has 0 warnings currently.
Next warning will result in ban!
Ban user and delete all posts
Message to PhoneArena moderator (optional):