Rogers is getting the Samsung Infuse 4G; with Gingerbread on board
That’s exactly what’s going on as the incredibly thin handset is going to be splashing down with Rogers some time very shortly – albeit, no official date has been mentioned so far. Regardless, the handset they’re getting is every bit the same that we see with AT&T’s version, but the unique thing about it is that Gingerbread will be available from the start. However, it’s also noteworthy to mention that it’ll support Rogers’ 21Mbps HSPA+ network for some lightning quick data speeds.
Naturally, there’s going to be a lot of interest surrounding the handset – even more when it features a tantalizing 4.5” Super AMOLED Plus display. In the meantime, Rogers customers can continue to start saving money now since its pricing is still unknown.
source: Rogers via Mobileburn
- Display 4.5" 480 x 800 pixels
- Camera 8 MP / 1.3 MP front
- Processor Samsung Exynos 3, Single core, 1200 MHz
- Storage 16GB + microSDHC
- Battery 1750 mAh(8.00h talk time)
posted on Jun 17, 2011, 1:43 PM 0
PhoneArena Comments Rules
A discussion is a place, where people can voice their opinion, no matter if it is positive, neutral or negative. However, when posting, one must stay true to the topic, and not just share some random thoughts, which are not directly related to the matter.
Things that are NOT allowed:
- Off-topic talk - you must stick to the subject of discussion
- Trolling - see a description
- Flame wars
- Offensive, hate speech - if you want to say something, say it politely
- Spam/Advertisements - these posts are deleted
- Multiple accounts - one person can have only one account
- Impersonations and offensive nicknames - these accounts get banned
Moderation is done by humans. We try to be as objective as possible and moderate with zero bias. If you think a post should be moderated - please, report it.
Have a question about the rules or why you have been moderated/limited/banned? Please, contact us.
Send a warning to post author
Send a warning to Selected user.
The user has 0 warnings currently.
Next warning will result in ban!
Ban user and delete all posts
Message to PhoneArena moderator (optional):