PUBG Mobile debuts Royale Season 9, here is what's new
First off, the PUBG Mobile Royale Season 9 adds new missions and amazing loot to go with an all-new “A Warrior's Journey” in-game event. As mentioned earlier, all rewards that players can earn in Royale Pass Season 9 are themed with warrior motifs from around the world.
Additional challenges, events, and rewards, including a chance to win a journey to PUBG Mobile Club Open (PMCO) 2019 Fall Splits Global Finals, are also part of the free update available for Android and iOS devices.
You can find below some of the most important changes included in Royale Pass Season 9 content update for PUBG Mobile:
- Redesigned Missions and Ranking pages;
- Countdown Timer leading to the new season;
- Upgraded Royale Pass customized sharing page;
- New Weekly Mission crate reminders;
- Achievement chain progress system;
- Emotes can now be dismantled;
- Rewards and a discount on rare firearm finishes with the purchase of Unknown Cash.
PUBG Mobile is available to download for free on the App Store and Google Play Store. The game is compatible with just about any Android and iOS device, but if your phone fails to meet the minimum requirements, you can always download the lite version of the game.