Overclock your Motorola DROID X or DROID 2 with a 99 cents app
Still, the pair of Android heavyweights has safely had the heat turned up before, with the DROID X found to be stable at 1.1GHz while the DROID 2 was stable at 1.2GHz. The 99 cents cost of the application seems reasonable enough, but who knows if your handset will end up paying the ultimate price for living life in the fast lane.
- Display 4.3" 480 x 854 pixels
- Camera 8 MP
- Storage 6.656 GB + microSDHC
- Battery 1540 mAh(8.00h talk time)
PhoneArena Comments Rules
A discussion is a place, where people can voice their opinion, no matter if it is positive, neutral or negative. However, when posting, one must stay true to the topic, and not just share some random thoughts, which are not directly related to the matter.
Things that are NOT allowed:
- Off-topic talk - you must stick to the subject of discussion
- Trolling - see a description
- Flame wars
- Offensive, hate speech - if you want to say something, say it politely
- Spam/Advertisements - these posts are deleted
- Multiple accounts - one person can have only one account
- Impersonations and offensive nicknames - these accounts get banned
Moderation is done by humans. We try to be as objective as possible and moderate with zero bias. If you think a post should be moderated - please, report it.
Have a question about the rules or why you have been moderated/limited/banned? Please, contact us.
Send a warning to post author
Send a warning to Selected user.
The user has 0 warnings currently.
Next warning will result in ban!
Ban user and delete all posts
Message to PhoneArena moderator (optional):