OnePlus One gets a new CyanogenMod software update
The new update includes various fixes that obviously make the OnePlus One user experience better. Here’s the official changelog that OnePlus posted on its forums:
- Fixed issues with random reboots and instability
- Fixed issues with memory causing screen artifacts
- Fixed issues with WiFi and modem crashes
- Fixed issues with Filesystem
- Fixed issues with "black bar"
- Fixed issues with persist partition corruption
- Fixed issues with AT&T VoLTE
Back in July, OnePlus confirmed that the One would get Android 5.0 Lollipop (though, at the time, the new version of the OS was called Android L) “within three months” from receiving the final software from Google. Thus, the handset should be updated to Lollipop in February the latest.
OnePlus already sold 500,000 One handsets, and plans to sell a total of 1 million units before the end of the year.
Posts: 78; Member since: Apr 25, 2012
posted on Nov 07, 2014, 7:14 PM 3
Posts: 193; Member since: Jul 14, 2012
posted on Nov 07, 2014, 8:08 PM 11
posted on Nov 07, 2014, 7:22 PM 2
Posts: 2478; Member since: May 06, 2009
posted on Nov 08, 2014, 2:58 AM 1
Posts: 30; Member since: Jun 29, 2011
posted on Nov 10, 2014, 7:42 AM 0
Posts: 1658; Member since: Aug 20, 2014
posted on Nov 07, 2014, 7:51 PM 0
Posts: 138; Member since: Oct 23, 2014
posted on Nov 08, 2014, 1:11 PM 0
PhoneArena Comments Rules
A discussion is a place, where people can voice their opinion, no matter if it is positive, neutral or negative. However, when posting, one must stay true to the topic, and not just share some random thoughts, which are not directly related to the matter.
Things that are NOT allowed:
- Off-topic talk - you must stick to the subject of discussion
- Trolling - see a description
- Flame wars
- Offensive, hate speech - if you want to say something, say it politely
- Spam/Advertisements - these posts are deleted
- Multiple accounts - one person can have only one account
- Impersonations and offensive nicknames - these accounts get banned
Moderation is done by humans. We try to be as objective as possible and moderate with zero bias. If you think a post should be moderated - please, report it.
Have a question about the rules or why you have been moderated/limited/banned? Please, contact us.
Send a warning to post author
Send a warning to Selected user.
The user has 0 warnings currently.
Next warning will result in ban!
Ban user and delete all posts
Message to PhoneArena moderator (optional):