OnePlus One gets a new CyanogenMod software update
The new update includes various fixes that obviously make the OnePlus One user experience better. Here’s the official changelog that OnePlus posted on its forums:
- Fixed issues with random reboots and instability
- Fixed issues with memory causing screen artifacts
- Fixed issues with WiFi and modem crashes
- Fixed issues with Filesystem
- Fixed issues with "black bar"
- Fixed issues with persist partition corruption
- Fixed issues with AT&T VoLTE
Back in July, OnePlus confirmed that the One would get Android 5.0 Lollipop (though, at the time, the new version of the OS was called Android L) “within three months” from receiving the final software from Google. Thus, the handset should be updated to Lollipop in February the latest.
OnePlus already sold 500,000 One handsets, and plans to sell a total of 1 million units before the end of the year.