Motorola sends teaser telling Moto Z2 Force users that Android 8.0 is a few weeks away
Possibly more exciting for those with a Motorola handset receiving the Oreo update, are the several new applications that are unique to the manufacturer. These include a new feature that saves passwords in a secure manner, and a new Moto Live Stream feature.
Motorola has been testing Android 8.0 on several models including the Moto Z2 Force, which is rumored to be the first model in line for the update. Soak tests reportedly have already begun for the Moto Z, Moto Z Play, and the aforementioned Moto Z2 Force.
source: Motorola, Techdroider
- Display 5.5" 1440 x 2560 pixels
- Camera 12 MP / 5 MP front
- Processor Qualcomm Snapdragon 835, Octa-core, 2450 MHz
- Storage 64 GB + microSDXC
- Battery 2730 mAh
PhoneArena Comments Rules
A discussion is a place, where people can voice their opinion, no matter if it is positive, neutral or negative. However, when posting, one must stay true to the topic, and not just share some random thoughts, which are not directly related to the matter.
Things that are NOT allowed:
- Off-topic talk - you must stick to the subject of discussion
- Trolling - see a description
- Flame wars
- Offensive, hate speech - if you want to say something, say it politely
- Spam/Advertisements - these posts are deleted
- Multiple accounts - one person can have only one account
- Impersonations and offensive nicknames - these accounts get banned
Moderation is done by humans. We try to be as objective as possible and moderate with zero bias. If you think a post should be moderated - please, report it.
Have a question about the rules or why you have been moderated/limited/banned? Please, contact us.
Send a warning to post author
Send a warning to Selected user.
The user has 0 warnings currently.
Next warning will result in ban!
Ban user and delete all posts
Message to PhoneArena moderator (optional):