Motorola renames V1150 to V3x Razr (edited)
EDITED: Motorola has confirmed to us that the "new" V3x is actually the earlier announced V1150 - just renamed " to properly reflect it's sleek RAZR-like design and it's natural inclusion
in our RAZR portfolio of award-winning phones". V3x will be a 3G device that features SCREEN3 technology and video calling, through its second VGA camera. It has main 2-megapixel camera for still pictures and videos, and dual color displays.
Invalid image meta
- Clamshell form-factor, RAZR like design
- 2-megapixel camera with LED and 8x digital zoom; Secondary VGA camera for video calls
- Internal and external color displays
- Bluetooth supports wireless stereo sound through compatible headset
- External memory via T-Flash cards up to 512 MB
- Motorola's SCREEN3 technology
- Support of AAC+, MPEG4, WMV, WMA, MP3 and Real Video/Audio files
Motorola V3x RAZR is expected to be available in Q4 this year.