Moto G6, Z2, and other phones are discounted as Motorola celebrates its 90th birthday
Motorola is about to celebrate its 90th birthday* and wants fans and customers to join the festivities, at least virtually. Therefore, starting today, September 23, select Motorola smartphones are available at discounted prices in the US. Most of these Moto phones - including the relatively new G6 - have been part of various past offers, but you should still take a look at the new deals. Here they are:
- $20 off Moto G6 (now priced at $229 instead of $249)
- $200 off Moto Z2 Play ($299 instead of $499)
- $321 off AT&T's Moto Z2 Force (black model only)
- $100 off Moto X4 32 GB and $60 off Moto X4 64 GB
- $100 off Moto G5s Plus 64 GB and $40 off Moto G5s Plus 32 GB
- $60 off Moto G5 Plus 64 GB and $30 off Moto G5 Plus 32 GB
- $30 off Moto E4 Plus 32 GB and $20 off Moto E4 Plus 16 GB
- 25% off select Moto Mods (for Moto Z phones)
Update: Motorola has further discounted the AT&T Z2 Force to just $299, but only until September 28. You can find everything that's on sale by visiting the official Motorola website via the source link below.
* - Motorola was founded on September 25, 1928, in Schaumburg, Illinois, as Galvin Manufacturing Corporation. In 2011, the company was divided into two separate entities: Motorola Solution and Motorola Mobility (which remained in charge of making and selling phones). While the latter now belongs to Lenovo, it obviously still shares the rich history of old Motorola.