Microsoft places ads for Surface tablet inside Grand Central Station
Knowing New Yawkers (see how we did that) have a very low tolerance for anything that deters them from getting to point B from point A, many of them are going to walk right past the ad without giving it a second look. Others, though, are going to be intrigued. Microsoft has also put up ads in the Washington D.C. subway which should grab the attention of many commuters in the nation's capitol.
- Display 10.6" 1366 x 768 pixels
- Camera 1 megapixel
- Processor NVIDIA Tegra 3 T30, Quad-core, 1300 MHz
- Storage 32 GB
Posts: 87; Member since: Aug 18, 2012
posted on Oct 03, 2012, 2:02 PM 10
Posts: 109; Member since: Sep 11, 2012
posted on Oct 03, 2012, 2:40 PM 7
Posts: 305; Member since: Aug 01, 2012
posted on Oct 03, 2012, 2:12 PM 1
Posts: 21; Member since: May 20, 2009
posted on Oct 03, 2012, 2:36 PM 0
Posts: 1439; Member since: Dec 05, 2011
posted on Oct 04, 2012, 12:24 AM 1
PhoneArena Comments Rules
A discussion is a place, where people can voice their opinion, no matter if it is positive, neutral or negative. However, when posting, one must stay true to the topic, and not just share some random thoughts, which are not directly related to the matter.
Things that are NOT allowed:
- Off-topic talk - you must stick to the subject of discussion
- Trolling - see a description
- Flame wars
- Offensive, hate speech - if you want to say something, say it politely
- Spam/Advertisements - these posts are deleted
- Multiple accounts - one person can have only one account
- Impersonations and offensive nicknames - these accounts get banned
Moderation is done by humans. We try to be as objective as possible and moderate with zero bias. If you think a post should be moderated - please, report it.
Have a question about the rules or why you have been moderated/limited/banned? Please, contact us.
Send a warning to post author
Send a warning to Selected user.
The user has 0 warnings currently.
Next warning will result in ban!
Ban user and delete all posts
Message to PhoneArena moderator (optional):