LG V30 starts receiving Android 9.0 Pie update at Verizon
Well, at least SOME users are getting the update, even if it's not bug-free. Many Verizon customers have taken to Reddit to report they have just updated their LG V30 units to Android 9.0 Pie. The build does have minor bugs, but it's nothing that will slow down your phone or make it unusable.
Verizon is the first carrier in the US that offers LG V30 users the Android 9.0 Pie update. However, the Big Red has yet to refresh the LG V30 support page on its official website, which would confirm the wider rollout of the update.
- Display 6.0" 1440 x 2880 pixels
- Camera 16 MP / 5 MP front
- Processor Qualcomm Snapdragon 835, Octa-core, 2450 MHz
- Storage 64 GB + microSDXC
- Battery 3300 mAh(16.5h talk time)
Posts: 241; Member since: Jun 28, 2014
posted on Sep 14, 2019, 1:03 AM 5
Posts: 1517; Member since: Feb 19, 2017
posted on Sep 14, 2019, 6:23 AM 2
Posts: 49; Member since: Aug 11, 2019
posted on Sep 14, 2019, 1:27 AM 3
Posts: 6824; Member since: Jul 11, 2012
posted on Sep 14, 2019, 5:19 AM 1
PhoneArena Comments Rules
A discussion is a place, where people can voice their opinion, no matter if it is positive, neutral or negative. However, when posting, one must stay true to the topic, and not just share some random thoughts, which are not directly related to the matter.
Things that are NOT allowed:
- Off-topic talk - you must stick to the subject of discussion
- Trolling - see a description
- Flame wars
- Offensive, hate speech - if you want to say something, say it politely
- Spam/Advertisements - these posts are deleted
- Multiple accounts - one person can have only one account
- Impersonations and offensive nicknames - these accounts get banned
Moderation is done by humans. We try to be as objective as possible and moderate with zero bias. If you think a post should be moderated - please, report it.
Have a question about the rules or why you have been moderated/limited/banned? Please, contact us.
Send a warning to post author
Send a warning to Selected user.
The user has 0 warnings currently.
Next warning will result in ban!
Ban user and delete all posts
Message to PhoneArena moderator (optional):