LG G2 first battery test results surface
First battery tests show that the device does great in some battery benchmarks and not so good in others. Which ones? When 3D apps and games kick in the load from the 5.2” full HD displays hits the battery hard and the handset lasts way below your average premium smartphone.
Results from the battery test are right below and it includes cream of the crop devices like the Samsung Galaxy S4 and the Apple iPhone 5.
Test results are presented at 100% brightness and at a lower brightness level, measured at around 230 nits, good for indoor use.
You’d notice that in certain use cases like the browser, the LG G2 performs great thanks to use of Graphic RAM, or GRAM, a graphic memory cache. If you browse the web long, the G2 will definitely not disappoint. In video playback it also has an above average score, but its 3D apps that drain it really quickly. Take a look at the results below.
- Display 5.2" 1080 x 1920 pixels
- Camera 13 MP / 2.1 MP front
- Processor Qualcomm Snapdragon 800, Quad-core, 2260 MHz
- Storage 32 GB
- Battery 3000 mAh(21.3h 3G talk time)
posted on Aug 14, 2013, 9:35 AM 2
Posts: 232; Member since: Jul 09, 2013
posted on Aug 14, 2013, 2:40 PM 1
Posts: 1; Member since: Sep 10, 2013
posted on Sep 10, 2013, 1:40 AM 0
PhoneArena Comments Rules
A discussion is a place, where people can voice their opinion, no matter if it is positive, neutral or negative. However, when posting, one must stay true to the topic, and not just share some random thoughts, which are not directly related to the matter.
Things that are NOT allowed:
- Off-topic talk - you must stick to the subject of discussion
- Trolling - see a description
- Flame wars
- Offensive, hate speech - if you want to say something, say it politely
- Spam/Advertisements - these posts are deleted
- Multiple accounts - one person can have only one account
- Impersonations and offensive nicknames - these accounts get banned
Moderation is done by humans. We try to be as objective as possible and moderate with zero bias. If you think a post should be moderated - please, report it.
Have a question about the rules or why you have been moderated/limited/banned? Please, contact us.
Send a warning to post author
Send a warning to Selected user.
The user has 0 warnings currently.
Next warning will result in ban!
Ban user and delete all posts
Message to PhoneArena moderator (optional):