HTC U11 Plus and U11 Life show up in a hands-on video
Following various leaks presenting renders andless-flattering photos of the unannounced HTC U11 Plus (or U11+), we can nowsee the smartphone in a hands-on video. Inadvertently publishedby Swiss publication Blick, said video can be watched at the second source link below(unfortunately, we can't embed it in this article).
Thanks to this leaked video, we can take a pretty good lookat the HTC U11 Plus and its 6-inch, 1440 x 2880 pixels display with an 18:9aspect ratio. The new phone has thin bezels around its screen, but can't reallystand next to the likes of Samsung Galaxy S8, LG V30, or Apple iPhone X, all ofwhich offer superior screen-to-body aspect ratios.
The HTC U11 Plus features a fingerprint scanner on the back,alongside a single main camera. Speaking of the back, this is slightlytransparent, allowing us to see some of the phone's innards - this must be therumored translucent color version of the handset.
Like its predecessor (U11), the HTC U11 Plus comes with EdgeSense, letting users squeeze its frames in order to perform various tasks. Thehands-on video shows that HTC enhanced this feature, now providing morecustomization options.
Besides the high-end U11 Plus, the leaked video also showcasesthe mid-range HTC U11 Life - more exactly, its Android One version, whichshould have cleaner software compared to the model expected to be released inthe US
We don't know if this hands-on video will be online formuch longer, so we've snapped some screenshots for you, showing both of HTC'supcoming phones:
The HTC U11 Plus and U11 Life will likely be announced laterthis week, on November 2. Official details about their prices and release datesshould be unveiled then - stay tuned!
- Display 6.0" 1440 x 2880 pixels
- Camera 12 MP / 8 MP front
- Processor Qualcomm Snapdragon 835, Octa-core, 2450 MHz
- Storage 128GB + microSDXC
- Battery 3930 mAh(25h 3G talk time)
- Display 5.2" 1080 x 1920 pixels
- Camera 16 MP / 16 MP front
- Processor Qualcomm Snapdragon 630, Octa-core, 2200 MHz
- Storage 32GB + microSDXC
- Battery 2600 mAh(21h 3G talk time)
Posts: 71; Member since: Oct 24, 2015
posted on Oct 31, 2017, 3:45 PM 11
Posts: 1168; Member since: Oct 05, 2015
posted on Oct 31, 2017, 4:22 PM 5
Posts: 270; Member since: Jun 07, 2017
posted on Oct 31, 2017, 3:48 PM 1
posted on Nov 01, 2017, 3:03 AM 1
Posts: 2445; Member since: Mar 23, 2012
posted on Oct 31, 2017, 4:08 PM 5
Posts: 92; Member since: Dec 09, 2016
posted on Oct 31, 2017, 11:09 PM 3
* Some comments have been hidden, because they don't meet the discussions rules.
PhoneArena Comments Rules
A discussion is a place, where people can voice their opinion, no matter if it is positive, neutral or negative. However, when posting, one must stay true to the topic, and not just share some random thoughts, which are not directly related to the matter.
Things that are NOT allowed:
- Off-topic talk - you must stick to the subject of discussion
- Trolling - see a description
- Flame wars
- Offensive, hate speech - if you want to say something, say it politely
- Spam/Advertisements - these posts are deleted
- Multiple accounts - one person can have only one account
- Impersonations and offensive nicknames - these accounts get banned
Moderation is done by humans. We try to be as objective as possible and moderate with zero bias. If you think a post should be moderated - please, report it.
Have a question about the rules or why you have been moderated/limited/banned? Please, contact us.
Send a warning to post author
Send a warning to Selected user.
The user has 0 warnings currently.
Next warning will result in ban!
Ban user and delete all posts
Message to PhoneArena moderator (optional):