HTC One A9 image leaks out just before the media event
We expect the HTC One A9 to come with a 5-inch screen with a 1080 x 1920 resolution. That works out to a 441ppi pixel density. An octa-core CPU should be under the hood, along with 3GB of RAM. Android 6.0 is believed to be pre-installed, making this the first non-Nexus device running on the latest build of Google's open source OS.
You can watch HTC's live stream of the event right here.
Thanks for the tip!
- Display 5.0" 1080 x 1920 pixels
- Camera 13 MP / 4 MP front
- Processor Qualcomm Snapdragon 617, Octa-core, 1500 MHz
- Storage 32 GB + microSDXC
- Battery 2150 mAh(16h 3G talk time)
Posts: 620; Member since: Apr 20, 2010
posted on Oct 20, 2015, 11:10 AM 1
PhoneArena Comments Rules
A discussion is a place, where people can voice their opinion, no matter if it is positive, neutral or negative. However, when posting, one must stay true to the topic, and not just share some random thoughts, which are not directly related to the matter.
Things that are NOT allowed:
- Off-topic talk - you must stick to the subject of discussion
- Trolling - see a description
- Flame wars
- Offensive, hate speech - if you want to say something, say it politely
- Spam/Advertisements - these posts are deleted
- Multiple accounts - one person can have only one account
- Impersonations and offensive nicknames - these accounts get banned
Moderation is done by humans. We try to be as objective as possible and moderate with zero bias. If you think a post should be moderated - please, report it.
Have a question about the rules or why you have been moderated/limited/banned? Please, contact us.
Send a warning to post author
Send a warning to Selected user.
The user has 0 warnings currently.
Next warning will result in ban!
Ban user and delete all posts
Message to PhoneArena moderator (optional):