Unlocked HTC 10 gets its Android Nougat update tomorrow, carrier versions will be updated in early 2017
After the unlocked HTC 10, HTC should update the unlocked One M9 and One A9, but, for now, there's no exact release date for Nougat on these two handsets. What we do know is that carrier versions of the HTC 10 and HTC One M9 will receive Android Nougat "early next year."
Alongside the Moto Z, Moto Z Force, and LG G5 (only the Sprint version for now), the HTC 10 is among the first non-Google smartphones to be officially updated to Android Nougat in the US. Good job, HTC!
- Display 5.2" 1440 x 2560 pixels
- Camera 12 MP / 5 MP front
- Processor Qualcomm Snapdragon 820, Quad-core, 2200 MHz
- Storage 32 GB + microSDXC
- Battery 3000 mAh(27h 3G talk time)
Posts: 2314; Member since: Apr 12, 2012
posted on Nov 24, 2016, 8:37 PM 0
posted on Nov 26, 2016, 7:23 PM 0
PhoneArena Comments Rules
A discussion is a place, where people can voice their opinion, no matter if it is positive, neutral or negative. However, when posting, one must stay true to the topic, and not just share some random thoughts, which are not directly related to the matter.
Things that are NOT allowed:
- Off-topic talk - you must stick to the subject of discussion
- Trolling - see a description
- Flame wars
- Offensive, hate speech - if you want to say something, say it politely
- Spam/Advertisements - these posts are deleted
- Multiple accounts - one person can have only one account
- Impersonations and offensive nicknames - these accounts get banned
Moderation is done by humans. We try to be as objective as possible and moderate with zero bias. If you think a post should be moderated - please, report it.
Have a question about the rules or why you have been moderated/limited/banned? Please, contact us.
Send a warning to post author
Send a warning to Selected user.
The user has 0 warnings currently.
Next warning will result in ban!
Ban user and delete all posts
Message to PhoneArena moderator (optional):