Google Nexus 5X and 6P: all you need to know
Fingerprint scanners, USB Type C and a focus on camerasThe Nexus 5X is the spiritual successor to the Nexus 5, and it's also made by LG. There are some similarities, but the design has evolved enough for the new 5X to also look very different from its predecessor. It's a plastic phone with three color, the Snapdragon 808 system chip and two storage options - 16GB and 32GB.
Enter the Nexus 5X and Nexus 6P
Size and specs comparisons
With a focus on the camera
Pre-orders open on Sept 29th, release date in late OctoberThe 5X and 6P both come with a new 'Nexus Imprint' fingerprint scanners on their back. This is a fast, one-tap solution to unlocking your phone and it supports Android Pay. The pair also come with a USB Type C port, the new, reversible standard for charging and syncing, which is great. They both lacks wireless charging, and they both lack expandable storage.
- Display 5.2" 1080 x 1920 pixels
- Camera 12.3 MP / 5 MP front
- Processor Qualcomm Snapdragon 808, Hexa-core, 1800 MHz
- Storage 32 GB
- Battery 2700 mAh(20h talk time)
- Display 5.7" 1440 x 2560 pixels
- Camera 12.3 MP / 8 MP front
- Processor Qualcomm Snapdragon 810, Octa-core, 2000 MHz
- Storage 128 GB
- Battery 3450 mAh(23h talk time)
Posts: 279; Member since: Apr 18, 2015
posted on Sep 29, 2015, 4:44 PM 1
Posts: 37; Member since: Jan 12, 2012
posted on Sep 29, 2015, 7:00 PM 1
Posts: 1822; Member since: Oct 20, 2010
posted on Sep 29, 2015, 4:45 PM 0
PhoneArena Comments Rules
A discussion is a place, where people can voice their opinion, no matter if it is positive, neutral or negative. However, when posting, one must stay true to the topic, and not just share some random thoughts, which are not directly related to the matter.
Things that are NOT allowed:
- Off-topic talk - you must stick to the subject of discussion
- Trolling - see a description
- Flame wars
- Offensive, hate speech - if you want to say something, say it politely
- Spam/Advertisements - these posts are deleted
- Multiple accounts - one person can have only one account
- Impersonations and offensive nicknames - these accounts get banned
Moderation is done by humans. We try to be as objective as possible and moderate with zero bias. If you think a post should be moderated - please, report it.
Have a question about the rules or why you have been moderated/limited/banned? Please, contact us.
Send a warning to post author
Send a warning to Selected user.
The user has 0 warnings currently.
Next warning will result in ban!
Ban user and delete all posts
Message to PhoneArena moderator (optional):