Deal: Save up to $675 on iPhone X and XR at Best Buy (today only)
Probably the most important deal now available at Best Buy has the iPhone X discounted by up to $675 off. Of course, the deal requires customers to commit to a long-term contract. But first you'll have to choose a carrier, as AT&T, Sprint and Verizon have deals on the iPhone X right now.
- AT&T iPhone X - $26.66/month for 30 months (was $30/month, save $100);
- Sprint iPhone X - $18.75/month for 24 months + $150 down payment (was $37.50/month, save $450);
- Verizon iPhone X - $31.24/month for 24 months (was $37.50/month, save $150);
- Unlocked iPhone X - $850 (was $900, save $50).
The savings above are available for both the 64GB and 256GB versions, but the monthly fee will be higher if you choose the expensive model. Also, if you trade-in an iPhone 7 Plus or newer model, you'll be able to save up to $675 with any qualified activation listed above.
The iPhone XR is on sale as well and if you trade-in an iPhone 7 Plus or newer model, you'll save up to $365 with any qualified activation listed below.
- AT&T iPhone XR - $25/month for 30 months;
- Sprint iPhone XR - $24.58/month for 24 months (was $31.25/month, save $160);
- Verizon iPhone XR - $27.08/month for 24 months (was $31.25/month, save $100).
The prices are for the 64GB model, but the discount is the same for the 128GB and 256GB variants, only the monthly payments are different.
As mentioned earlier, the promotion runs for the whole day and it will end at 11:59 pm CT, so make sure you visit a Best Buy store if you want to trade-in your iPhone 7 Plus or newer model for an iPhone X or XR.