Apple to double sales of AirPods in 2018 says top analyst
Kuo sent out a research note to clients today, claiming that two positive things have happened to Apple as far as the AirPods go. One, Apple has improved production of the product, and two, demand has continued to pick up. Delivery times have dropped to a range of 1 to 3 days which the analyst says is partly due to an improved assembly process and increased manufacturing capacity from the assembler.
Back in May, we told you that the Apple AirPods enjoyed a 98% satisfaction rate from wearers of the device. That even topped the 92% satisfaction rate scored by the original Apple iPhone back in 2007. That figure set a record for a new Apple product. Breaking the numbers down even more, 82% were "very satisfied" with the AirPods, 16% were "satisfied," and the remaining 2% were neither satisfied or dissatisfied.
According to the same survey:
- 93%-satisfied that the AirPods didn't fall out of their ears.
- 95%- happy with the battery life and the comfortable fit.
- 97% were satisfied with the case for the AirPods, which doubles as a charger.
- 97% liked how they can use Bluetooth to pair the AirPods to an iPhone.
- 98% were happy about how fast the AirPods charge up.
These number correspond with a device that is rapidly being purchased by consumers. And if Ming-Chi Kuo is right, as he often is, the AirPods are another big winner for Apple.
Posts: 781; Member since: Jan 15, 2016
posted on Dec 04, 2017, 9:38 PM 2
Posts: 2305; Member since: Sep 11, 2014
posted on Dec 04, 2017, 9:53 PM 6
Posts: 66; Member since: Sep 11, 2013
posted on Dec 04, 2017, 11:55 PM 2
Posts: 42; Member since: Sep 09, 2015
posted on Dec 05, 2017, 12:03 AM 3
* Some comments have been hidden, because they don't meet the discussions rules.
PhoneArena Comments Rules
A discussion is a place, where people can voice their opinion, no matter if it is positive, neutral or negative. However, when posting, one must stay true to the topic, and not just share some random thoughts, which are not directly related to the matter.
Things that are NOT allowed:
- Off-topic talk - you must stick to the subject of discussion
- Trolling - see a description
- Flame wars
- Offensive, hate speech - if you want to say something, say it politely
- Spam/Advertisements - these posts are deleted
- Multiple accounts - one person can have only one account
- Impersonations and offensive nicknames - these accounts get banned
Moderation is done by humans. We try to be as objective as possible and moderate with zero bias. If you think a post should be moderated - please, report it.
Have a question about the rules or why you have been moderated/limited/banned? Please, contact us.
Send a warning to post author
Send a warning to Selected user.
The user has 0 warnings currently.
Next warning will result in ban!
Ban user and delete all posts
Message to PhoneArena moderator (optional):