Android 4.4.4 pushed out to Sony Xperia Z1s for T-Mobile customers
The Sony Xperia Z1s is a model similar to the Sony Xperia Z1, with some minor cosmetic changes. The phone also is IP58 certified for protection against dust and water, allowing it to survive a submersion to as deep as 5 feet of water for as long as 30 minutes.
When the phone launched, it came out of the box with Android 4.3 installed, so the update to Android 4.4.4 is the model's first foray into the world of KitKat. You will need to sync your handset to a computer to receive the update, so head over to www.sonymobile.com/update to get the ball rolling.
source: XperiaBlog via AndroidCentral
- Display 5.0" 1080 x 1920 pixels
- Camera 20.7 MP / 2 MP front
- Processor Qualcomm Snapdragon 800, Quad-core, 2200 MHz
- Storage 16 GB + microSDXC
- Battery 3000 mAh(15h 3G talk time)
Posts: 10457; Member since: May 14, 2012
posted on Aug 06, 2014, 2:44 PM 0
Posts: 555; Member since: May 29, 2014
posted on Aug 06, 2014, 3:01 PM 0
Posts: 3535; Member since: Dec 21, 2012
posted on Aug 06, 2014, 3:50 PM 0
Posts: 1; Member since: Aug 09, 2014
posted on Aug 09, 2014, 4:05 PM 0
PhoneArena Comments Rules
A discussion is a place, where people can voice their opinion, no matter if it is positive, neutral or negative. However, when posting, one must stay true to the topic, and not just share some random thoughts, which are not directly related to the matter.
Things that are NOT allowed:
- Off-topic talk - you must stick to the subject of discussion
- Trolling - see a description
- Flame wars
- Offensive, hate speech - if you want to say something, say it politely
- Spam/Advertisements - these posts are deleted
- Multiple accounts - one person can have only one account
- Impersonations and offensive nicknames - these accounts get banned
Moderation is done by humans. We try to be as objective as possible and moderate with zero bias. If you think a post should be moderated - please, report it.
Have a question about the rules or why you have been moderated/limited/banned? Please, contact us.
Send a warning to post author
Send a warning to Selected user.
The user has 0 warnings currently.
Next warning will result in ban!
Ban user and delete all posts
Message to PhoneArena moderator (optional):