Amazon will allow you to refund accessories for the Samsung Galaxy Note 7
It is easy to forget that each popular handset supports many different companies that produce cases, wireless charger docks and more. Now, these firms are going to lose a ton of profits. That is the result of Sammy's decision to shut down the use, sales and production of all "recalled" and "replacement" Galaxy Note 7 units.
If you purchased accessories for your Galaxy Note 7 from Amazon, you need to give them a call to initiate the return process. You shouldn't have a problem getting your money back. One Amazon rep reportedly said that in most cases, Amazon's Galaxy Note 7 return policy also covers accessories.
source: Reddit, TheVerge
- Display 5.7" 1440 x 2560 pixels
- Camera 12 MP / 5 MP front
- Processor Qualcomm Snapdragon 820, Quad-core, 2150 MHz
- Storage 64 GB + microSDXC
- Battery 3500 mAh
PhoneArena Comments Rules
A discussion is a place, where people can voice their opinion, no matter if it is positive, neutral or negative. However, when posting, one must stay true to the topic, and not just share some random thoughts, which are not directly related to the matter.
Things that are NOT allowed:
- Off-topic talk - you must stick to the subject of discussion
- Trolling - see a description
- Flame wars
- Offensive, hate speech - if you want to say something, say it politely
- Spam/Advertisements - these posts are deleted
- Multiple accounts - one person can have only one account
- Impersonations and offensive nicknames - these accounts get banned
Moderation is done by humans. We try to be as objective as possible and moderate with zero bias. If you think a post should be moderated - please, report it.
Have a question about the rules or why you have been moderated/limited/banned? Please, contact us.
Send a warning to post author
Send a warning to Selected user.
The user has 0 warnings currently.
Next warning will result in ban!
Ban user and delete all posts
Message to PhoneArena moderator (optional):