AT&T HTC One receives update to support new LTE bands
With AT&T expanding its LTE coverage to include new bands, the carrier needs to make sure that its 4G LTE models are able to support the new frequencies, hence the update. The OTA notifications should be popping up starting on Thursday, and while there really isn't anything new or cool being added to your HTC One, well, we guess it is 'sort of'' cool to have your phone enabled to work over more 4G LTE bands, isn't it?
- Display 4.7" 1080 x 1920 pixels
- Camera 4 MP / 2.1 MP front
- Processor Qualcomm Snapdragon 600, Quad-core, 1700 MHz
- Storage 64 GB
- Battery 2300 mAh(18h 3G talk time)
Posts: 10457; Member since: May 14, 2012
posted on Aug 01, 2013, 1:56 PM 2
Posts: 5993; Member since: Dec 22, 2010
posted on Aug 01, 2013, 2:04 PM 0
Posts: 332; Member since: Dec 08, 2011
posted on Aug 01, 2013, 2:57 PM 0
Posts: 498; Member since: May 21, 2013
posted on Aug 01, 2013, 3:26 PM 0
PhoneArena Comments Rules
A discussion is a place, where people can voice their opinion, no matter if it is positive, neutral or negative. However, when posting, one must stay true to the topic, and not just share some random thoughts, which are not directly related to the matter.
Things that are NOT allowed:
- Off-topic talk - you must stick to the subject of discussion
- Trolling - see a description
- Flame wars
- Offensive, hate speech - if you want to say something, say it politely
- Spam/Advertisements - these posts are deleted
- Multiple accounts - one person can have only one account
- Impersonations and offensive nicknames - these accounts get banned
Moderation is done by humans. We try to be as objective as possible and moderate with zero bias. If you think a post should be moderated - please, report it.
Have a question about the rules or why you have been moderated/limited/banned? Please, contact us.
Send a warning to post author
Send a warning to Selected user.
The user has 0 warnings currently.
Next warning will result in ban!
Ban user and delete all posts
Message to PhoneArena moderator (optional):