Samsung SGH-E590 User Reviews

Angela
posted on 18 Jan 2009, 16:29

SGH-E590 - A winner

I have had this phone for about 2 years now and it's the best phone I have ever had.  It is small and fits into your pocket with you even knowing it is there.  Messaging is really easy and voice clarity exceptional.  I cannot fault this phone.  It's stylish and always a conversation piece.
Camera is good, better for outdoors shots in sunlight.  I don't think that it could replace your digital camera but is perfect for those on the go shots.  Resolution is great and macro capability is also good.

Pros

• Small,
  • Easy to use - calling and messaging
  • voice clairity
  • style

Cons

• button on bottom right has worn a little but this is after two years of use and lots of sms-ing. it does not affect the functioning of the phone however.

Juslim
posted on 07 Jun 2008, 02:55

Wow!It's PERFECT!!

Sniglet
posted on 09 Nov 2007, 10:42

Perfect for my needs

I've been using the SGH-E590 for just under a month and so far I'm very happy with it. My main criteria for a phone is that it easily fits in the coin pocket of my jeans and this one has no problem because it's so tiny. All the other features are a bonus. The camera takes surprisingly good pictures, but it won't be replacing my Canon digital camera. The video, on the other hand, is about what you'd expect from a phone. There are many features available that are undocumented and not so easy to find. For example, to add a pause in a phone number, press and hold the * key. The firmware is not as intuitive as Sony Ericsson, but better than Motorola. The music player is nice, but has some quirks. You can add up to 2Gb with a memory card, but you cannot make the card the default location for files (pictures, music) - they have to be stored to the phone first and moved to the card manually, unless you pull the card out and manage the file on a PC with a card reader. The phone has so many feature, it should be plenty for nearly everyone, but one feature I miss is voice dialing, which is handy when using a bluetooth speakerphone in a car.

Sam
posted on 26 Aug 2007, 04:01

Fantastic!

I have been using this phone for a month now.
and I'm so happy with it.
it has got every function I need. especially I love the camera function.
you can get really sharp picture. (although you need to get used to it.)
anyway, if you want small and nice disign with strong camera function, this is what you should go for...

aing
posted on 24 May 2007, 22:50

SGH-E590

it's samsung makes different style form factor....its unix

best design.....best form factor........wait to held in my hand..
and i hope the price its not very expensive