uTorrent instantly becomes the best BitTorrent client for Android
13. anywherehome posted on 06 Sep 2012, 01:36 0 0
had been matter of time.....more important is to integrate Peer block into torrent app and an option to turn it ON/OFF!!
would be the best innovation about the torrent world!!
2. Evil_SaNz posted on 05 Sep 2012, 16:01 29 2
How you can hate a mobile os that allows you to use torrents on a phone :) this is freedom!!
3. matrix_neo posted on 05 Sep 2012, 17:08 6 0
exactly, android is all about freedom, all mobile os should be liked this, not an os that limits you to the functionalities and features that a phone that should have. worst is one company stop using some useful features that a phone should have because they say they patented it. freedom of choice what consumers need.
utorrent is my default torrent client in my pc, i will give a shot in my gtab 7.7 too if it works well.
4. hobble posted on 05 Sep 2012, 17:23 4 0
tTorrent pro is my favorite android bt client. Magnet downloads and everything.
5. moronman66 posted on 05 Sep 2012, 18:06 0 0
Am I the only one here who has noticed the BitTorrent app in Google Play? It's free, and while it is in beta, it still works perfectly...
6. DigitalMD posted on 05 Sep 2012, 19:17 2 0
You should not worry about OS. That's not who will restrict you. Worry about the cell carriers and the media controllers like Apple, Sony, Verizon. etc. And their willing partners in the news media and government
16. Doakie posted on 06 Sep 2012, 02:15 0 1
iOS and WP at the system level have closed file systems. So blaming the OS first is totally valid.
7. InspectorGadget80 posted on 05 Sep 2012, 19:24 0 0
I use Adownloader. but sometimes it can't seed or find the file i want. going to try this out. or can anyone tell me what's a good free torrent app?
9. denied911 (banned) posted on 05 Sep 2012, 20:22 0 0
aTorrent, redTorrent, tTorrent, uTorrent
10. Savage posted on 05 Sep 2012, 21:40 1 0
aDownloader is the best. No download/upload limits on that one and its free!
I'll use BitTorrent when its out of beta.
12. sprockkets posted on 05 Sep 2012, 23:45 1 0
Stupid utorrent was updated weeks ago, and has a stupid bug where upon downloading the info for a magnet link stops the torrent. You then have to force it to stop, but cannot force it before it gets the info to download from the magnet link.
If transmissionbt gets onto android, screw utorrent.
14. whysoserious posted on 06 Sep 2012, 02:08 0 0
I don't get it. I'm using BitTorrent on my phone and I'm not experiencing any problems at all. How is uTorrent different from BitTorrent?
17. Doakie posted on 06 Sep 2012, 02:17 1 0
You can select individual files from within the torrent. I've not found that ability in BitTorrent.
20. BSTManCMc posted on 06 Sep 2012, 17:23 0 0
BitTorrent owns uTorrent, so the differences are minimal and in the end will not exist I am sure.
19. pikapowerize (banned) posted on 06 Sep 2012, 03:08 0 0
is PA supporting piracy? oh well this is good... hope to see on WP (i even doubt there's gonna be one) since BB has a torrent client too!