uTorrent instantly becomes the best BitTorrent client for Android
13. anywherehome (Posts: 971; Member since: 13 Dec 2011)
had been matter of time.....more important is to integrate Peer block into torrent app and an option to turn it ON/OFF!!
would be the best innovation about the torrent world!!
2. Evil_SaNz (Posts: 258; Member since: 20 Oct 2011)
How you can hate a mobile os that allows you to use torrents on a phone :) this is freedom!!
3. matrix_neo (Posts: 321; Member since: 03 Nov 2011)
exactly, android is all about freedom, all mobile os should be liked this, not an os that limits you to the functionalities and features that a phone that should have. worst is one company stop using some useful features that a phone should have because they say they patented it. freedom of choice what consumers need.
utorrent is my default torrent client in my pc, i will give a shot in my gtab 7.7 too if it works well.
4. hobble (Posts: 130; Member since: 11 Oct 2011)
tTorrent pro is my favorite android bt client. Magnet downloads and everything.
5. moronman66 (Posts: 159; Member since: 09 Jan 2012)
Am I the only one here who has noticed the BitTorrent app in Google Play? It's free, and while it is in beta, it still works perfectly...
6. DigitalMD (Posts: 226; Member since: 17 Feb 2010)
You should not worry about OS. That's not who will restrict you. Worry about the cell carriers and the media controllers like Apple, Sony, Verizon. etc. And their willing partners in the news media and government
11. XPERIA-KNIGHT (unregistered)
leave out sony bro.....jus sayin
16. Doakie (Posts: 1267; Member since: 06 May 2009)
iOS and WP at the system level have closed file systems. So blaming the OS first is totally valid.
7. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 6577; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
I use Adownloader. but sometimes it can't seed or find the file i want. going to try this out. or can anyone tell me what's a good free torrent app?
9. denied911 (banned) (Posts: 361; Member since: 31 May 2012)
aTorrent, redTorrent, tTorrent, uTorrent
10. Savage (unregistered)
aDownloader is the best. No download/upload limits on that one and its free!
I'll use BitTorrent when its out of beta.
12. sprockkets (Posts: 1236; Member since: 16 Jan 2012)
Stupid utorrent was updated weeks ago, and has a stupid bug where upon downloading the info for a magnet link stops the torrent. You then have to force it to stop, but cannot force it before it gets the info to download from the magnet link.
If transmissionbt gets onto android, screw utorrent.
14. whysoserious (Posts: 316; Member since: 20 Jul 2012)
I don't get it. I'm using BitTorrent on my phone and I'm not experiencing any problems at all. How is uTorrent different from BitTorrent?
17. Doakie (Posts: 1267; Member since: 06 May 2009)
You can select individual files from within the torrent. I've not found that ability in BitTorrent.
20. BSTManCMc (Posts: 16; Member since: 28 Jul 2012)
BitTorrent owns uTorrent, so the differences are minimal and in the end will not exist I am sure.
19. pikapowerize (banned) (Posts: 1869; Member since: 03 May 2012)
is PA supporting piracy? oh well this is good... hope to see on WP (i even doubt there's gonna be one) since BB has a torrent client too!