iOS 8 concept brings together all the rumors in one video
1. DaHarder (Posts: 175; Member since: 10 Oct 2009)
Very minor 'updates'... At Best.
No different than their hardware designs of the past (seemingly) forever.
2. chocowii (Posts: 365; Member since: 30 Jan 2014)
The words CONCEPT and RUMORS doesnt add up well together.
7. shead202 (Posts: 46; Member since: 02 Nov 2013)
Yeah, I don't know why Phonearena loves concept videos so much..
Concept videos are like mental masturbation. Someone on PA gets off on that.
17. chocowii (Posts: 365; Member since: 30 Jan 2014)
More articles, more site traffic, more ad revenues.
Yes all tech sites loove posting concepts and rumors but PA is just down right sucker. So sucker that its credibility loses when their rumors doesnt make sense.
3. TechDork (Posts: 245; Member since: 10 May 2010)
CarPlay is really stupid to me. Unless you're going to implement it for all cars & not just top of the line luxury vehicles like Audi, Mercedes, Lexus and BMW...what's the use? Everybody with iPhones don't have luxury cars, soooo......who are they really gearing CarPlay to?
10. Aboodbanafa (Posts: 27; Member since: 25 Apr 2014)
"And you'll soon be able to add CarPlay to your current car with an aftermarket system " I copied that from their website you can check it out
4. lnguyen7186 (Posts: 17; Member since: 30 May 2011)
I have been with Apple for 7 years and love it, Apple rule. 2007 I have a Tacoma, 2010 I got a Tundra, and today I got Hummer h2, more than you can afford.
13. Finalflash (Posts: 1983; Member since: 23 Jul 2013)
He sounds like one of those insecure jocks trying to compensate for something. Big redneck trucks and an iPhone, everyone respects that.
9. Aboodbanafa (Posts: 27; Member since: 25 Apr 2014)
You maybe a little kid to understand what I am going to say right now , But go Find another place to write stupid comments , Please.
11. Aboodbanafa (Posts: 27; Member since: 25 Apr 2014)
And Tacoma , Tundra , And Hummer are not luxury cars to say more than you can afford
6. CannabisHighway (Posts: 18; Member since: 07 Oct 2013)
I really expected a lot more, even if this is just a concept video. I see no real changes to make me want to return to an iphone. I'm not a hater as I'm typing this on an iPad.
18. sazzdevil (Posts: 2; Member since: 26 Apr 2014)
Things that apple need fix while upgrading to ios 8
Remove the useless dock bar that's on bottom of screen, it simply makes the screen look smaller and spoils the fun of having a wallpaper too
Replace the do not disturb toggle on the control centre n replace it with 3G
It's easier that way to turn 3G on n off
Put the invert color toggle in accessibility to good use by creating a black theme instead of that sick looking X-ray look..black theme will be easy on eyes n will be a change from the routine bright white... (Reduce white point isn't helping)
We need couple of changes in your keyboard...or rather options...like swipe, flow & alphanumeric n stuff...
It's high time u guys put a battery saver option
Please make the caller picture to be displayed in full screen the small circle ain't cool guys...
19. Neo_Huang (Posts: 984; Member since: 06 Dec 2013)
So you want Apple to copy Android even more?
20. sazzdevil (Posts: 2; Member since: 26 Apr 2014)
Not friend I want em to get the ideas from both android & windows :o)
I luv my iP5 n luv to see the next upgrade...
Those are my wishes though...
N I agree couple of those options i saw on windows n android n luvd it...