iOS 6 starts rolling out today, here is when you'll likely get it
1. rcrider4 posted on 19 Sep 2012, 09:17 0 0
Well except for the fact that they usually somewhat stagger their release throughout the world so that it doesn't go live everywhere at the same time to save a little bit of the load on Apple's servers.
2. jshan posted on 19 Sep 2012, 09:21 1 2
Can't wait till it reach mine !! Checking checking checking ....... This article only for ifans.. LOL
4. Virile posted on 19 Sep 2012, 09:46 0 1
I had the new iOS since last thursday, sucks for everyone who has to download it today. I sense a crash because of everyone trying to download it at the same time.
5. imkyle posted on 19 Sep 2012, 10:08 0 1
If you go to Engadget, they break it down what device will get what in the update and the iPhone 4 will not get the new maps/ turn by turn voice. That is ridiculous.
6. iGREGG posted on 19 Sep 2012, 10:53 0 1
i hope yallunderstadn that the iOS6 upgrade will only work for iPhone 4S users & NOT iPhone 4
7. rcrider4 posted on 19 Sep 2012, 11:46 0 0
iOS 6 does run on iPhone 4, it just doesn't give it all of the features that the newer devices get. But for the most part, it gets almost everything.