iOS 6 starts rolling out today, here is when you'll likely get it
1. rcrider4 (Posts: 118; Member since: 14 Nov 2011)
Well except for the fact that they usually somewhat stagger their release throughout the world so that it doesn't go live everywhere at the same time to save a little bit of the load on Apple's servers.
2. jshan (Posts: 199; Member since: 25 Dec 2011)
Can't wait till it reach mine !! Checking checking checking ....... This article only for ifans.. LOL
4. Virile (Posts: 38; Member since: 01 Mar 2012)
I had the new iOS since last thursday, sucks for everyone who has to download it today. I sense a crash because of everyone trying to download it at the same time.
5. imkyle (Posts: 1029; Member since: 18 Nov 2010)
If you go to Engadget, they break it down what device will get what in the update and the iPhone 4 will not get the new maps/ turn by turn voice. That is ridiculous.
6. iGREGG (Posts: 66; Member since: 18 Sep 2012)
i hope yallunderstadn that the iOS6 upgrade will only work for iPhone 4S users & NOT iPhone 4
7. rcrider4 (Posts: 118; Member since: 14 Nov 2011)
iOS 6 does run on iPhone 4, it just doesn't give it all of the features that the newer devices get. But for the most part, it gets almost everything.
8. ronjr123 (Posts: 63; Member since: 16 Feb 2012)
And why don't we consider that "fragmentation"?