- Standard version with 3GB RAM and 32GB of storage: 2000 yuan (~$306)
- High version with 3GB RAM and 64GB of storage: 2300 yuan (~$352)
- Ceramic Exclusive version with 4GB RAM and 128GB of storage: 2700 yuan (~$413)
Xiaomi Mi 5 price and release date
1. NoToFanboys (Posts: 1206; Member since: 03 Oct 2015)
FINALLY, no more 16GB non expandable :)
4. neela_akaash (Posts: 1118; Member since: 05 Aug 2014)
That's what you call a well priced and a balanced flagship...
10. neela_akaash (Posts: 1118; Member since: 05 Aug 2014)
Doesn't matter to me... sooner or later it is officially comming to India. I can wait..
12. Sidewinder (Posts: 413; Member since: 15 Jan 2015)
I sure hope they will launch it soon unlike they skipped the mi note pro.. I'm due for a upgrade and this would be a good phone to upgrade from my galaxy s4. Don't even have high hopes for the s7 as it will be priced out if this world when launched here.
3. barcas (Posts: 48; Member since: 01 Sep 2014)
Shameless use of the Galaxy S6 Edge promo image on PIC 10
13. barcas (Posts: 48; Member since: 01 Sep 2014)
Sorry i mean I can see its different however the style, design & imagery of the ad is virtually identical.
7. WAusJackBauer (Posts: 205; Member since: 22 Mar 2015)
In my opinion this phone destroys pretty much everything. If I lived in the US I'd get it for sure.
14. Pattyface (Posts: 1524; Member since: 20 Aug 2014)
If they can't get their phones out in the US and Europe they will never grow their business. I want a phone that is cheap and has the sd820.. Damn you
17. T-Dizzle (Posts: 106; Member since: 21 Jul 2015)
You know they're huge already, right? I'm in the US and would love it if they came here.
16. MrElectrifyer (Posts: 2366; Member since: 21 Oct 2014)
Very well priced! Can't wait to see reviews.
18. StreetNerd (Posts: 819; Member since: 08 Dec 2010)
if I buy this phone, can I use this one in Europe?