- Lumia 1520
- Lumia 930
- Lumia 640
- Lumia 640XL
- Lumia 730
- Lumia 735
- Lumia 830
- Lumia 532
- Lumia 535
- Lumia 540
- Lumia 635 1GB
- Lumia 636 1GB
- Lumia 638 1GB
- Lumia 430
- Lumia 435
- BLU Win HD w510u,
- BLU Win HD LTE x150q,
- MCJ Madosma Q501
Windows 10 Mobile OTA update has officially begun, confirms Microsoft
9. Jason78 (Posts: 241; Member since: 10 Apr 2013)
The Lumia 1020 won't be getting an update. It is almost 3 years old now and the mega camera has always required special effort to update. (1020 updates have lagged other phones by months)
I have one too - Great phone.
17. SIGPRO (Posts: 1432; Member since: 03 Oct 2012)
BS 1020 runs WM10 insider smoothly, this just the first batch!
920, 1020 etc will follow!
18. Wiencon (Posts: 1870; Member since: 06 Aug 2014)
There is preview version for it. Same for 920, 925, I still think they will get the update
10. pixelated (Posts: 58; Member since: 03 May 2015)
Same here. No word on Lumia 1020. MSFT just gave me one more reason to leave this dying platform.
3. Hashed (unregistered)
It's good that I went back to Android, and my 630 retired,, although, it was a nice experience with WP 8.1,, it was a good phone, but enough is enough.
11. Hashed (unregistered)
Just do it
You'll not regret it.
5. elitewolverine (Posts: 5183; Member since: 28 Oct 2013)
18 phones on their first push....wonder how many phones have 6.x Android ;) Yes I have a 635 I want it
14. Jason2k13 (Posts: 1214; Member since: 28 Mar 2013)
You probably think Samsung, HTC, Sony, LG etc. All have the same software and skin hey or is this another troll post? And you say 18 phones, well how many of then will be up updated on time? And how long will people be waiting because that's exactly the same as Android.
21. NFSHesham (Posts: 269; Member since: 04 Feb 2014)
All of them have been updated ontime
Here in Egypt all compatible devices received the update
24. JDeus01 (Posts: 44; Member since: 07 May 2013)
how many "new" android phones won't see 6.0? cmon, when it comes to updates android is s**t
4. GreenMan (Posts: 1236; Member since: 09 Nov 2015)
Yes! My cute little 430 with humble hardware yet flagship level performance is here!
6. IAMBLCKJ3ZUS (Posts: 291; Member since: 29 Sep 2015)
Almost more phones updated to windows 10 mobile than marshmallow in a single day.
12. cripton805 (Posts: 1440; Member since: 18 Mar 2012)
An Android phone running Froyo probably has more features than Windows, but that ain't none of my business though. rofl.
25. JDeus01 (Posts: 44; Member since: 07 May 2013)
and yet even 3yo lumias have better performance than most current high/mid range androids ;-)
16. Jason2k13 (Posts: 1214; Member since: 28 Mar 2013)
No difference with MM, people will still have to wait for the update to arrive. Just because WP10 update has been announced doesn't mean they will get it on time.
22. NFSHesham (Posts: 269; Member since: 04 Feb 2014)
People did get it on time
The rollout has started since they had announced it
Typically here in Egypt , you would have to wait for any update except for iPhones and Nexuses . However , Windows did get the update quickly and my mother's Lumia 540 is running smoooooothly on the 10586.164 official build
26. Jason78 (Posts: 241; Member since: 10 Apr 2013)
That is great if you live in Egypt (or pretty much anywhere except the USA). In the USA, people have to wait for their carrier to approve the update. When I attempt to update I get the message:
"Good news your phone is eligible for an upgrade. We are working with your mobile provider to make the upgrade available."
The speed of my update is based on my carrier.
7. mastermaniac (Posts: 2; Member since: 17 Mar 2016)
ATT customers will have to wait... when i run update advisor it says good news phone is eligible ..we are working with your mobile operator and manufacturer to make upgrade available?
13. grizzlee (Posts: 2; Member since: 17 Mar 2016)
No Lumia 925? It's been too long now. Going back to Android.
23. NFSHesham (Posts: 269; Member since: 04 Feb 2014)
It is going to receive the update , just not now
15. 7thspaceman (Posts: 1544; Member since: 14 Feb 2011)
I am one of those folks who's Windows smart phone is not listed but already has
Windows 10 on through the insiders program. Microsoft says do not worry about
it because it's up to date but if I want a Verizon certified version when Verizon sends it out
I will have to roll back to Windows 8.1 and get it. My nokia Lumia 928 is 3 years old I might not take the time to roll back and will just stay with the MS insiders builds and test all the coming NEW features FIRST. Damn Verizon please get us a new Flagship Windows 10 mobile smart phone
19. SIGPRO (Posts: 1432; Member since: 03 Oct 2012)
People people don't panic this is the first batch, the 920/28, 1020 etc etc will follow!
My 1020 runs WM10 more than a year now, first it was buggy but since a few months it runs really smoothly.
20. SIGPRO (Posts: 1432; Member since: 03 Oct 2012)
Btw just a tip if your phone is not in the list, just use the Nokia/Microsoft recovery tool to flash your phone and you will get the WM10 update!
Make a backup first, but i am pretty sure that 99% of the phones not in the list will get the update ;)
This worked on the 820 while it's not in the list!