White HTC EVO 4G LTE is set to arrive on Sprint's lineup starting on July 15
Just like the black version of the handset, this one will be sporting the same $199.99 2-year contract price, so customers will now have to think long and hard in terms of which one to choose. Conversely, if the contract route isn’t your kind of thing, just expect to plop out a hefty $549.99 to pick it up outright.
Some might have been enticed by the recent availability of the Samsung Galaxy S III, which so happens to be available in an all-white variant as well. However, now that HTC has its own offering, it’s surely going to be interesting which one will capture the attention of customers more than the other.
So when you can you expect to pick up this one? Actually, it’s not that long at all, as Sprint details that it’ll be available for purchase starting this upcoming Sunday – July 15th. Needless to say, we’re certain that there are some people out there who’ve been waiting for this one patiently!
source: Sprint via Android and Me
4. Berzerk000 (Posts: 4179; Member since: 26 Jun 2011)
Why would it be any different from the black one? It's just a different color.
10. Berzerk000 (Posts: 4179; Member since: 26 Jun 2011)
Hard to notice sarcasm over the internet.
2. gallitoking (Posts: 4704; Member since: 17 May 2011)
I like how Nokia handles this.. they don't make a big deal about colors. they they many to choose from without making a deal out of it..
3. dcgore (Posts: 212; Member since: 24 Feb 2012)
Hope the front is also white rather than black.
5. Commentator (Posts: 2909; Member since: 16 Aug 2011)
Why don't manufacturers make more green-colored handsets? When it's not white, gray or black, it's blue, red and pink. I can't imagine that consumer surveys show that green is that much less popular than the others, but it must be the case.
8. wsucoug13 (Posts: 164; Member since: 04 May 2012)
White phones are becoming more and more popular. Personally a big fan, just got the SIII in white.
9. EclipseGSX (Posts: 1703; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
UGLY, bring back the white and red version!
11. Riven (Posts: 25; Member since: 25 May 2012)
Did somebody say, Switch with BLACK BATTERY COVER for more stylez??!
12. Berzerk000 (Posts: 4179; Member since: 26 Jun 2011)
I liked the white/red mockup better than this white/grey