Want to see how thick a phone with 10 000 mAh battery will be? Check out this Oukitel dummy
13. itsdeepak4u2000 (Posts: 3713; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
Overnight charging needed same as my Mi 10400 mAh power bank which takes 6-8 hrs to charge fully. Quick charge would make it to almost half.
15. AnTuTu (Posts: 1578; Member since: 14 Oct 2012)
But then you don't have to charge it for days.
25. neonix (Posts: 64; Member since: 04 Aug 2014)
That means it gets 2500mAh per hour, which is pretty damn good. In comparison to one of the larger battery phones out there, a OnePlus One, (3100mAh battery), you'll have the same amount of charge as that phone in just an hour and fifteen minutes.
28. waddup121 (unregistered)
7. diehardnokian (Posts: 145; Member since: 27 Apr 2014)
reminds me of the old nokia flagships
11. tedkurd (unregistered)
Thats what she said
3. TerryTerius (Posts: 1536; Member since: 10 Apr 2014)
I seriously hope it has quick charge, if not it'll take a day to charge it.
6. Wiencon (Posts: 1762; Member since: 06 Aug 2014)
And 5 days to discharge it - good deal if you ask me
4. jacobspeeds (Posts: 36; Member since: 26 Feb 2012)
My nokia with a 1600mah battery is thicker than that! Great job
5. yoosufmuneer (Posts: 1491; Member since: 14 Feb 2015)
Looks like a rugged phone, 10,000 mAh
1. It would take a long time to charge even with quick charge
2. It is going to be an endurance champ. Probably the closest smartphone to 3310's battery life.
8. DirtyDan23 (Posts: 279; Member since: 12 Aug 2014)
A lot thinner than I would assume a phone with a 10,000 mAh battery would look like.
10. surethom (Posts: 605; Member since: 04 Mar 2009)
I would be more worried about the weight than the thickness, that looks way thinner than all the feature phones i use to own from Nokia & Sony Ericsson.
12. Japultra (Posts: 114; Member since: 16 May 2014)
Can we see this next to something? An S6 or G4 perhaps? We need a baseline to use as a frame of reference.
14. vikingsfootball09 (Posts: 70; Member since: 02 Oct 2013)
another phone that seems too good to be true? and not be available in the US as always LOL
16. xondk (Posts: 1202; Member since: 25 Mar 2014)
Doesn't seem thick at all, why can't we get more phones that keep such a size and get much better battery?
17. romeo1 (Posts: 705; Member since: 06 Jan 2012)
Everybody's talking about it is thinner... But nobody saw a reference here. It could be 2cm thick andnyou wouldn't know it.nit needs to be compared with a other device or a coin etc. Etc.
18. mixedfish (Posts: 1152; Member since: 17 Nov 2013)
"But nobody saw a reference here."
Yes we did, there's a mock micro USB plug, you can get a rough estimate how thick it is.
Just looking at this, it's easily 2.1-2.5cm.
19. romeo1 (Posts: 705; Member since: 06 Jan 2012)
Yes you are right. I looked closer and saw what you meant meant. Same with the headphone jack.
20. josephnero (Posts: 555; Member since: 16 Nov 2011)
Most likely will be midrange to make it thinner.big camera sensor and stuff take a lot of space
21. rifat44 (Posts: 48; Member since: 29 Apr 2015)
Ok then we don't need 10000mah as due to charging time and thickness then y don't u release a 5000mah flagship,it will solve all the problems.......but as always htc,lg,samsung,apple will always go 2990mah battery like this.....
23. ochuski (Posts: 14; Member since: 12 Jun 2015)
I dont think more battery power is what we need now... The world wants more breakthrough in terms of build.
27. neonix (Posts: 64; Member since: 04 Aug 2014)
Every big phone manufacturer is doing that and we've completely stagnated in battery technology. Battery power is exactly what we need and many people want it.
24. dimas (Posts: 1896; Member since: 22 Jul 2014)
It would be easier for the readers to answer your question if you placed the exact measurements and display size,
26. neonix (Posts: 64; Member since: 04 Aug 2014)
Looks good. I'm completely okay with this. Gimme it now!
29. drifter77 (Posts: 185; Member since: 12 Jun 2015)
I don't mind the thickness, but is it really a 10,000mAh capacity or just a hoax (real capacity could be different). Also, it all comes down to software optimization at the end of the day.
30. marorun (Posts: 3127; Member since: 30 Mar 2015)
Thats an Amazing look i like it.
10000 MAH battery yeah i love it as well.
and no need for a case as its look pretty strong.
So yeah i would get thats.
31. LetThereBeLight (Posts: 80; Member since: 20 Nov 2014)
They could have put a regular phone next to it so we can see the proportions....
32. mattkl (Posts: 212; Member since: 01 Feb 2010)
I'll charge mine under my pillow with my nifty 2 dollar charger.