Very convincing Galaxy Note II image leaks
Sadly, the tipster who leaked the photo has not shared any specific info regarding the specs of the upcoming device, although they have confirmed a display size of 5.5 inches. As you're probably aware, the Galaxy Note II is expected to feature the new quad-core Exynos processor found in the Galaxy S III, along with 2GB RAM and the improved S Pen stylus technology that we see in the Note 10.1 tablet (here's our preview).
The good thing is that we'll probably know everything we want to know about the Galaxy Note II soon enough, as Samsung is expected to announce the gigantic phone at its pre-IFA 2012 event on August 29.
While you're waiting, though, why don't you take a look at our Samsung Galaxy Note II Specs Preview for an in-depth look at the rumored specs of the handset?
30. dickwyn (Posts: 595; Member since: 07 May 2012)
Ok it resembles the original note. BTW i have a white galaxy note and it resembles this image
3. Jeradiah3 (Posts: 1006; Member since: 11 Feb 2010)
im not going to feel like this is the real deal so im going to wait until they show it in Berlin
11. jasongohjr (Posts: 75; Member since: 26 Sep 2011)
accidentally unliked.. love the design as well.
20. wendygarett (unregistered)
designed for patient human :)
26. sid07desai (Posts: 259; Member since: 03 May 2012)
yeah but i don't know if it is the pic or is it actually that wide (broad). It might be difficult for one-handed use.
28. remixfa (Posts: 13909; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
I thought that they were supposed to be making it a lil more narrow like the SGS3 for better one handed use. That really doesnt look much different than the original Note's ratios. Then again, its just another render,so who knows.
only like what.. 10 or 12 days left for the real announcement
5. PapaSmurf (Posts: 8300; Member since: 14 May 2012)
The metallic edges make it more credible. It looks like this could be the real deal.
6. bbblader (Posts: 580; Member since: 24 Oct 2011)
idk if it will be but chuck norris already reviewed it a 9
9. bobfreking55 (Posts: 866; Member since: 15 Jul 2011)
Remember when the first leaks of the S III looked like the tablets? 60% of me says it's fake. I'm not sure, but I don't really like it that much. The metallic bezels on the top and bottom looks ugly.
I've read reviews on the Galaxy Note 10.1 and all of the sudden I don't like it anymore. Thank God for reviews. I hope the software doesn't disappoint.
10. Jeradiah3 (Posts: 1006; Member since: 11 Feb 2010)
we all knew that it'd look like the SIII, my concern is the US release date. If we're getting this phone in a few weeks then thats great.............if we're getting it next year, im going to buy the original note and save my AT&T eligibility for the Note II
14. McLTE (Posts: 699; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
That's sexy. I would love to see that be real aluminum or magnesium.. but probably unlikely with Sammy's use of plastics.
Regardless.. I'm buying it! Can't wait! :)
15. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
Hope it's not the S3 design. This looks much better! But let, down
by the specs, the note2 should come with A15+ T604 or above.
16. REYNER (Posts: 187; Member since: 10 Feb 2012)
the bezel!! wow!! it looks very thin impressive! O.O
17. wendygarett (unregistered)
19. hateftotti (Posts: 141; Member since: 03 May 2011)
It is not fake...
21. remixfa (Posts: 13909; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
one fake render resembling another fake render is not proof of reality.
22. remixfa (Posts: 13909; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
that looks fake. It looks like one of the previous drawings with some added shading around it and then the window reflection on top to make it look a little more real. When you blow up the pic, the edges dont look right. It looks almost cell shaded/cartoony.
The design is nice enough. Its a lot more "traditional" and less curvy than the SGS3. Tell me its got the E5 instead of the quad E4 and I'll overlook the massive size. :)
24. alfadolla (Posts: 28; Member since: 14 Mar 2011)
Let just hope that Sammy didn't cut cost on building this one like the did on the GS3! it about as stable as a brawny paper towel
27. zhypher_23 (Posts: 195; Member since: 04 Jun 2012)
That's a small @ss bezel they got there, but I still love it, I'm gonna buy this for sure :))
29. kingpet13 (Posts: 139; Member since: 02 Feb 2012)
I zoomed in on the pic, and if you look at it the phone looks more pixelated than the background. I am going to say fake, but this is a good looking fake.
31. Iphone4 (unregistered)
Love it, my next phone from my iphone 4 goodbye apple
32. AppleConspiracy (Posts: 629; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
Fake. Just Galaxy S3 front plate resized and fairly photoshoped, placed in a Note 10.1 frame, on a pictured picture. And it looks more like 4:3 ratio instead numerously rumored 16:9.
33. JGuinan007 (Posts: 634; Member since: 19 May 2011)
But will the processor be the same in the US?
36. remixfa (Posts: 13909; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
no, u will get stuck with the S4 again. If your lucky, the S4 pro. The exynos doesnt have integrated LTE and the carriers care more about fake internet speeds than real world power.
34. XPERIA-KNIGHT (unregistered)
Sooo not a "phone" but hey Im guessing everyone here is at least 6'4 - 6'7 and have rather large hands to go with that height.......
35. DroidDoesVZW (Posts: 9; Member since: 19 Oct 2009)
This "leak" has just made me realize how dull the designs of cell phones have become. I remember when the Chocolate and the enV and Alias and Juke first came out and the world was abuzz because of their designs. And now all we ever see is this: big, white or black square with a giant screen and a button. There's a little bit of variation but honestly not enough to make most phones distinguishable from each other. I applaud Apple and Nokia for continuing to do some things a little bit differently, like using color and using high quality materials, but with Samsung I'm beginning to wonder if the designers have one design that they continue to stretch or shrink or re-apportion to make a new phone. It's just disappointing.
37. KingNote (Posts: 15; Member since: 25 Jul 2012)
I love the design, looks more solid than the current model...
38. zuckerboy (Posts: 898; Member since: 22 Dec 2011)
I wish it reveals with rgb instead of pentile
39. OSFantasma (Posts: 119; Member since: 27 Sep 2011)
yeah it does look like the original except they added the padding to the bezel like the one on the new galaxy tab 10.1....