Verizon to start offering new BOGO promotion that includes all Android & webOS phones?
This article contains unofficial information.
1. rjt185 (Posts: 257; Member since: 11 Jun 2009)
Could the "free" phone simply go to a different line the the family plan, extending that particular contract out to 2 years??
2. killingthemonk (Posts: 52; Member since: 19 Feb 2009)
That's how it works. If you have two lines eligible for upgrade. One pays the two year discounted price. The other gets the free phone for an extended contract.
5. rjt185 (Posts: 257; Member since: 11 Jun 2009)
For some reason I thought I read once that the fine print stated that the "Free" phone had to go towards the activation of a new two year line. But I'm glad I was either mistaken or that it's since changed.
3. Mateo8326 (Posts: 472; Member since: 15 Jul 2009)
uh wasn't their excuse for raising the ETF was b/c of bogo offers from like 3rd parties
6. rjt185 (Posts: 257; Member since: 11 Jun 2009)
It was people using the BoGo phone on the additional line, then turning around switching to a different phone on that extra line and selling the Brand New Phone for profit.
4. Kappy (Posts: 108; Member since: 14 Dec 2009)
I hope this is to clear out some stock for some upcoming phones!