Verizon may launch limited edition Samsung Galaxy S4
1. bigdgt (Posts: 7; Member since: 22 Oct 2011)
A case or other accessories would be cool but, I always have a case on my GS4 so a fancy backplate wouldn't do me much good unless I had a clear case. Also I bet Verizon would still put there logo on it.
5. johnriii (Posts: 238; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
of course, verizon is going to put their name all over this thing. that's what the king of the mountain, in any industry, does.
2. roldefol (Posts: 4097; Member since: 28 Jan 2011)
I'd rather they offer the S4 Active. That's a pretty special edition, wouldn't you say?
6. Dorothy69 (banned) (Posts: 498; Member since: 21 May 2013)
I'd rather a Verizon S4 Zoom but, in all honesty, have to look into the S4 Active.
What am I saying!!!!!!!!????
I'm happy with my Note 2!! (Whoops, had I slight slip there)
3. doubler86 (Posts: 320; Member since: 26 Jan 2011)
Verizon you need to work on getting a 32GB edition, it will be a lot more popular than the limited edition.
4. bparkerson (unregistered)
Totally agree, They need to just discontinue the worthless 16 GB, I mean 8.9 GB version!
8. roldefol (Posts: 4097; Member since: 28 Jan 2011)
Galaxy S4, now with patented Verizon SuperBloatWare™ storage-shrinking technology!
7. Dorothy69 (banned) (Posts: 498; Member since: 21 May 2013)
Agreed, I'd welcome a 32GB iteration of my Note 2 any day - doesn't matter if I have a 64GB MicroSD card, anyways!!