Verizon iPhone 4 unboxing
With that in mind, we recently just got the opportunity of receiving our review unit – and of course, we gave it the ceremonial unboxing process. Since this is Apple we’re talking about, it’s a fairly uniform process with the packaging of their devices. In fact, the box for the Verizon iPhone 4 is nearly identical with the AT&T one since it relies on a minimalistic approach. Included with the packaging are none other than its proprietary USB cable, wall charger, wired stereo headset, support documentation, and Apple decals.
As for the handset itself, it’s still quite a remarkable device since you utterly feel its premium finish as every nook and cranny oozes with quality. Granted that it might not have the similar wow factor since AT&T’s version has been out for over 7 months now, we’d imagine that Verizon customers are ecstatic to finally be able to grasp an iPhone that’s made to work with their network. Expect our in-depth review soon!
3. Sniggly (Posts: 7199; Member since: 05 Dec 2009)
Feh. I mean, okay. It's the iPhone. It's a nice phone. I'd really like to go down to the local Verizon store tomorrow and record the mayhem.
5. Sniggly (Posts: 7199; Member since: 05 Dec 2009)
Awww, looks like a little fanboi went and downthumbed and upthumbed comments based on whether they were spewing jizz on his beloved iPhone.
6. gomets15217 (Posts: 38; Member since: 13 Jul 2008)
1. Since when did 4 years qualify as 'many' years?
2. We kinda need to expect this treatment for the iPhone. After all, phonearena has needn't on their dick since day 1 lol. I just find it funny how they're treating it basically as a brand new device when its the exact same phone basically lmao
Sent from my Droid X
7. phone333 (Posts: 331; Member since: 04 Feb 2009)
...and how is this different than last year's Iphone 4 unboxing again ?
8. ricking (Posts: 59; Member since: 10 Nov 2010)
THAT SUCKED MORE ON PHONE LESS ON EQUIPMENT!!!
10. gbizzle (Posts: 3; Member since: 27 Apr 2010)
Instead of getting all mad and caps lock on us how about you search iphone 4 and read last years stuff, Its the same phone...... oh im sorry it has a cdma radio ooooooooooo ahhhhhhhhh
11. tragichero (Posts: 163; Member since: 07 Jan 2011)
actually PA put out an articule saying that the internal design is totally different... but i would agree that its a better version of the same phone