U.K. Windows Phone ad shows how to shut up an obnoxiously curious kid using Kid's Corner
You could buy junior his own phone, but that entails paying for the device and the extra line. And with that comes the possibility that the kid will find his way around some areas of the internet that you would prefer he didn't visit. The best remedy for this is the Kid's Corner, especially since data from Babycenter.com reveals that 75% of mothers regularly give their phone to their kid. Kathleen Holmes, principal designer for Windows Phone, said that "sometimes letting my kids watch a video on my phone gives me a few moments of quiet to catch my breath."
Check out the ad below to see how Kid's Corner works as good as any pacifier you can buy.
source: WindowsPhone via WMPoweruser
1. akki20892 (Posts: 3651; Member since: 04 Feb 2013)
but i prefer outside game than electronics. Sorry wp.
3. freebee269 (Posts: 528; Member since: 10 Aug 2012)
The current generation would not agree with you, which is whati think this ad targets.
11. akki20892 (Posts: 3651; Member since: 04 Feb 2013)
agree with u dude. our childhood was awesome isn't.
4. vvelez5 (Posts: 623; Member since: 29 Jan 2011)
LOL it's a funny one. "Are you having a poo?"
6. RaniDigital (Posts: 3; Member since: 27 Apr 2013)
That is a really good commercial. It is simple, memorable and shows what that exclusive feature can and really does get used for.
7. gmracer1 (Posts: 646; Member since: 28 Dec 2012)
Yeah, shut up your kid with video games instead of doing something interactive with him. Great parenting.
8. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
"How do birds fly?" "Why does granddad smells?"............"The tooth fairy......".......
GO ASK YOUR TEACHER, KID! Oh wait, the Lumia (Kids Corner) is already the teacher. Silly me!
10. haseebzahid (Posts: 1836; Member since: 22 Feb 2012)
and spoil the kids from childhood they never know what happens around them when they grow up