This is the Samsung Galaxy Star Trios - guess how many SIM cards it supports
Meet the Samsung Galaxy Star Trios, which seems to be just a slightly updated Galaxy Star S5280 (this one was released in the first half of 2013).
The Galaxy Star Trios was recently launched by Samsung in Brazil. LG’s triple SIM handset, called Optimus L1 II Tri, is also available there, so we’re guessing that people really need this kind of smartphones 'round those parts.
The Samsung Galaxy Star Trios can be bought via numerous retailers in Brazil - in either black, or white. It’s more expensive than LG’s Optimus L1 II Tri, being sold for around $165. That is a lot of money for what the phone is offering.
source: Samsung Brazil
10. RandomUsername (Posts: 736; Member since: 29 Oct 2013)
Umm... why isAwww..look a hyperlink?
3. PapaSmurf (Posts: 9708; Member since: 14 May 2012)
Can the someone explain to me the need for THREE SIM cards in one phone?
7. XperiaOptimusOne (unregistered)
In some Asian markets, its cheaper to call/text if you're in the same carrier.
9. hurrycanger (Posts: 1477; Member since: 01 Dec 2013)
This is a one type of promotion I got when I was in Vietnam: "Buy a sim card for $3 and get $10 worth of account balance." So yeah, pay $9 and you get $30 of balance.
5. darkkjedii (Posts: 14550; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Palm is gonna sue Samsung lol. Introducing the Samsung Galaxy s pre.
6. RaKithAPeiRiZ (Posts: 1429; Member since: 29 Dec 2011)
nope ..ill just wait for the Galaxy Star QuattroS
12. fawazkp (Posts: 1; Member since: 29 Jan 2014)
samsung is trying to beat old cheap china......mobiles......becoz.....china mobile have.....3 sim device....before 10 years..................silly sammy........dont make.......*!@$*/*!/*@$E//!$!@*#/$
14. g2a5b0e (Posts: 3285; Member since: 08 Jun 2012)
Another day, another "another day, another Galaxy" comment.
Originality. Look it up in the dictionary & try to apply it to your daily life.
16. downphoenix (Posts: 2642; Member since: 19 Jun 2010)
A 3 sim phone is a phone that spouses should be aware of... if your spouse has one, they're cheating!