The making of an Android tablet (video)
1. s1ebee (Posts: 20; Member since: 04 Apr 2012)
I think captivating is the right word..... It's almost hypnotic to watch. Wouldn't fancy doing it myself though.
2. jaytai0106 (Posts: 1398; Member since: 30 Mar 2011)
All I can say is factory jobs suck, and I'm glad I went to college to get myself a degree.
3. gallitoking (Posts: 4690; Member since: 17 May 2011)
they make 7 tablets a day to keep with demand..
4. lilg29 (Posts: 89; Member since: 14 Sep 2011)
they better be paid well, otherwise i'm unsure if i want to live on this planet anymore...
5. remixfa (Posts: 14079; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
wow, it seems like its pretty much all chicks that work there.
taco still couldnt get a date there. lol
7. jmoita2 (Posts: 930; Member since: 23 Dec 2011)
It's on purpose... small hands do better with tiny electronic components.
6. tiara6918 (Posts: 1501; Member since: 26 Apr 2012)
Looks like it's really no fun being a factory worker doing the same thing over and over again with almost no breaks and working nonstop.