The iPhone 5S motherboard shows up at the iHospital
3. aryanfr1 (Posts: 120; Member since: 24 Jan 2013)
Ask that to AndanTech,
those fellas have eagle eye
2. aryanfr1 (Posts: 120; Member since: 24 Jan 2013)
So I assume Steve job was iMother and Steve Wozniak iFather Today Tim Cook is iStep father LOL!
5. zennacko (Posts: 236; Member since: 16 Jun 2013)
If Steve Jobs was alive, he would be very pissed at this leak (it's their uber-patented iMobo!), and the fact that it's a 4" phone, and the fact that they seem to be releasing a cheap plastic phone too...
6. Shatter (Posts: 2036; Member since: 29 May 2013)
The iphone plastic edition will be the device that ruins apples premium name.
7. belovedson (Posts: 975; Member since: 30 Nov 2010)
its funny how these leaks are in segments and steps
1. blurry unrecognizable shot of phone
2. blurry shot of internals
3. blurry shot of screen.
4. alpha and beta versions of phone exterior
4. alpha and beta version of internals.
5. clearer shot of random crap: battery, sensor, etc
6. clearer shot of internals followed by alpha versions.
7. actual spy shot of finished product only its obscure enough to be questioned.
8. spy shot with a fake version.
i spot the trend phone manufacturers. apple please come out with different colored versions of the phone. white and black is not good enough.
fingerprint sensor is fine. but uploading that crap to your servers and selling it to somebody is not ok
apple do us a favor and stop trying to prevent people from opening the device like changing the screw patterns or placing stickers everywhere to void warranty. really?
apple do us a favor and introduce a bigger screen and admit it when you are wrong.
sorry stve but tim cooks was never a worthy successor to you