The fight for the best affordable phone in Asia: Lenovo Lemon 3 goes official, to rival the Xiaomis of the world
1. Shubham1221 (Posts: 49; Member since: 29 Jul 2015)
I think with lesser battery Lenovo Lemon 3 also light in weight than redmi 3.Also looks more premium in design as compared to redmi 3.
2. Sidewinder (Posts: 409; Member since: 15 Jan 2015)
But at this budget, looks are second priority. A bigger beefier battery is always welcome though..
6. Shubham1221 (Posts: 49; Member since: 29 Jul 2015)
Definitely a bigger battery is always welcome.But it also adds some weight to the phone.Personally I prefer lighter phone over heavy phones having almost same specs.Also if u wants to add a flip cover it furthers makes it more bulky.
7. faizan-sharif (Posts: 97; Member since: 26 Jun 2013)
do not forget that lenovo has a history of using low quality materials for low budget phone and out of 5 phones i bouht from lenovo all died before completing there first birth day.
xiaomi i bought redmi1s on the day of lauch, running smoothly till now and now redmi note 2 which is working owsum
12. ibend (Posts: 3507; Member since: 30 Sep 2014)
you keep buyin phone from lenovo even tough all those die less than a year? it must be so hard for you to learn something :-/
or at least, try to make more believable, like change that 5 phone to 2 or 3 phone
3. joseanand (Posts: 27; Member since: 14 Aug 2014)
2750 mAh battery with 1080p screen
4100 mah Battery with 720p screen.
redmi 3 will go on for days.
4. KyleRiemen (Posts: 116; Member since: 29 Oct 2014)
Design is clearly better, reminds me on my old HTC HD2. Lenovo has better display, Xiaomi has better battery life + support. How about the LTE Band support on the Lime? If it supports 800mhz i might go for the lime than redmi.
8. Rifqiandi (Posts: 23; Member since: 28 May 2015)
Insult a company just because that company phased out your favorite company? Sorry, I guess this is what they called "business".
15. Astonvan (Posts: 237; Member since: 14 Aug 2015)
Lenovo is an EVIL company and they soon will ruin everything moto gained so far.
++ RIP MOTO ++
9. zeeBomb (Posts: 1779; Member since: 14 Aug 2014)
Only oneplus ATM can sell an affordable phone and still sell it exclusively in NA.
10. ibend (Posts: 3507; Member since: 30 Sep 2014)
great, who need midranger nowaday?
lowend phone spec is almost same as midranger, and last year flagship also cost same as midranger :-/
14. aesthetics (Posts: 128; Member since: 02 Oct 2014)
These Snapdragon 600 series chips are such a crap... 8 weak cpus, weak gpu... 650 and 652 are OK tho...but 28nm..
16. abhinav.snsahu (Posts: 6; Member since: 08 Dec 2015)
Redmi 3 with 4100mAh > Lemon 3 with 2750