Study confirms the obvious, claims BlackBerry users are older
2. dirtydirty00 (Posts: 241; Member since: 21 Jan 2011)
i just finished my study!!! im about to publish it! I found that on average the iphone users are younger than any other platform! genius! (and also more cool,hip and broke too)
3. toystore (Posts: 14; Member since: 16 Nov 2011)
Because they don’t have time to pay with toy….LOL…
6. xx6static9xx (Posts: 4; Member since: 25 Jan 2012)
I think obvious is an understatement just look at any CEO mostly over 50 they all use blackberry and furthermore when averaging people that are ancient of course the avg age number is going too increase greatly so unless they start handing out black berry in newborn hospital area they will never be in the hip age group!
7. Alantef (Posts: 278; Member since: 14 Sep 2011)
what about the study that MOST iOS users are poppy heads....and by poppy i mean S H I T
8. Forsaken77 (Posts: 542; Member since: 09 Jun 2011)
I guess you mean poopy, not poppy. I first thought you were saying that all iPhone users were opiate addicts ;)
9. Forsaken77 (Posts: 542; Member since: 09 Jun 2011)
So basically the Blackberry is the senior citizens phone of choice. Ya know those tv remotes you can buy with the huge number buttons? RIM is gonna have to start making phones like that soon for their customer base.
10. kanagadeepan (Posts: 566; Member since: 24 Jan 2012)
Ya... Really NOT much surprising at all...