Startup Umoove opening its eye-tracking tech to all Android and iOS devices soon
1. Pings (Posts: 300; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
Nerds, yamakas, and Rage Against the Machine ftw! It looks though.
2. ama3654 (Posts: 249; Member since: 27 Nov 2012)
Funny how everything is popping out before the Galaxy S4, Samsung must be doing something right. Now just sit back, relax and enjoy the unpacked event.
4. irfanil (Posts: 21; Member since: 14 Mar 2013)
Isn't the last device showed looks like the leaked GSIV?
5. SleepingOz (unregistered)
It's a titanium grey GSIII
6. duwiegeneral (Posts: 48; Member since: 07 Dec 2012)
waaaaaaaiiiite a bit!!!!! this eye s@@t movement is going tooooooo far nw... so i guess there is noooo further need for touch screens????? how about taking our phone to a bar and let it ave a beer... lollll
7. dragonscourgex (Posts: 307; Member since: 16 Jan 2012)
I suggest Google to drop some money for this company and it tech. I have a feeling Apple will. O by the way, this is something innovative. I see the word used a lot out of context by tech writer now days.
8. rusticguy (Posts: 2826; Member since: 11 Aug 2012)
So what happens if someone cracks a joke u start laughing and head starts moving in all directions. Or is it that after this you have to laugh with your head locked .... honestly all this is big BS. Thumb me down. :D