Samsung starts building momentum for the Galaxy S IV with new teaser videos
The first one introduces Jeremy, the secret messenger of Samsung UNPACKED, a little boy that gets to see the Galaxy S IV (no one says it’s the Galaxy S IV, but it is pretty obvious). He also gets the privilege to bring that S IV box home, but runs into a curious neighbor girl and has to protect the secret. It’s just the first of a few teasers for the upcoming device. Samsung definitely isn’t shy about marketing its product and that’s what has brought it success in the past, it seems that’s what will work in the future as well.
Finally, we love the way that video starts. “I know this is going to be one of the most amazing products to hit the market since... TVs went color,” a driver chants about the upcoming Samsung device. Well, Samsung might have got it all with the S IV, but modesty is definitely not included.
source: Samsung Mobile
1. tech2 posted on 04 Mar 2013, 05:16 21 11
They don't need advertisement to build momentum ! ;)
27. _Bone_ posted on 04 Mar 2013, 06:17 6 1
Is this the real deal?
30. Diego! posted on 04 Mar 2013, 06:30 6 0
It looks like a mix of a Galaxy Note II and an Ativ S... Could that be S IV?
52. PhenomFaz posted on 04 Mar 2013, 10:33 5 1
usually we humans speak from our mouth....seems like you use the opposite end to speak or think :)
43. InspectorGadget80 posted on 04 Mar 2013, 07:46 9 3
And we dont need phones too be lost/stolen in a bar
2. cGmC11 posted on 04 Mar 2013, 05:19 26 38
HTC One =premium materials
Samsung Galaxy S IV =cheap plastic
8. _Bone_ posted on 04 Mar 2013, 05:36 30 9
HTC market share = 5,8%
Samsung market share = 27%
26. MrJerry posted on 04 Mar 2013, 06:11 14 0
Maybe only in US
I read they earned 1% of profit on the phone market worldwide and the rest is sammy n apple.
57. b1acktiger posted on 04 Mar 2013, 13:35 0 3
More market share doesn't mean they build the best phones. HTC sells only mobile phones and they doesnt have much money to throw at huge marketing campaigns. Once they will start marketing their products, Samsung should afraid of their biggest competition, as the giant is going to wake up.
Advt.is great as always. Appreciate for the concept.
28. XPERIA-KNIGHT posted on 04 Mar 2013, 06:19 18 26
Samsung= copy cats, cheats and fakes
HTC= original, solid And premium
29. _Bone_ posted on 04 Mar 2013, 06:24 16 3
And how's that working out for them?
31. Diego! posted on 04 Mar 2013, 06:32 11 2
Yeah, right... HTC One looks like a BB Z10 and / or iPhone 5 on the front, the back is EXACTLY the same as in the Sony Xperia P. Check your facts well before trolling.
35. XPERIA-KNIGHT posted on 04 Mar 2013, 07:04 1 13
Yea I guess its only fair that everyone has to copy now since samsung done it so much its become a trend..Its the only way for some to keep up now a days..but does it make it right? I dont think so... sad thing is, you people Dont mind as long as u get what u want
37. Diego! posted on 04 Mar 2013, 07:07 8 1
Everybody copies. Even Apple! Remember LG Prada?? I buy what I think is the best for me and the use I will give to the phone. What I look for is not the design, but the software and how fast it works and how can it handle different tasks at the same time. :)
63. oister85 posted on 04 Mar 2013, 17:35 0 0
You couldn't say it better man, this people whine to much. who cares if samsung copy. Hey I have a galaxy s3 and this phone is really consistent an every single task I do. Yeah is plastic but not cheap it feels good an the hand.
48. Coolest4ever7 posted on 04 Mar 2013, 09:20 1 2
It does not look like the iPhone 5
36. shuaibhere posted on 04 Mar 2013, 07:05 6 0
Pls have little rest...
I think you're so tired for bashing samsung all the time...
if htc was in #1 position beating sony....
You will do the same to htc...
You are jealous that sony can't make it to first place...
39. XPERIA-KNIGHT posted on 04 Mar 2013, 07:12 3 12
HTC and Sony number 1? Yea that day is coming :)
47. techtruth posted on 04 Mar 2013, 08:39 8 1
wow calm down brother!! we don't want to know what you dreamt last night..
64. shuaibhere posted on 04 Mar 2013, 18:59 2 0
66. jomzkie posted on 04 Mar 2013, 22:35 2 0
Number 1 since when?haha number one your ass!
53. Taters posted on 04 Mar 2013, 11:22 2 4
HTC products are far from premium. Poorly designed and built, yes.
60. OptimusOne posted on 04 Mar 2013, 15:28 0 0
name 3 actual examples with the last 2-3 years
67. jomzkie posted on 04 Mar 2013, 22:37 1 0
Solid and premium/? but still not no. 1. hahaha
13. andro. posted on 04 Mar 2013, 05:44 2 2
Perhaps you are some way right with the design materials used in both handsets but as always sometimes its what inside that counts most,and after seeing personally how many Htc one s and one x's having come back instore with faults and component issues I have my reservations over buying any Htc handset again.
22. kvk066 posted on 04 Mar 2013, 06:00 1 7
You are bro...but you will get lot of dislikes from lot fanboys as usual....even I have a samsung galaxy model, I would always rate HTC's build quality which is always superior but no one accepts due to ego's...btw fanboys dont question why i have galaxy....it is a gift !!!
65. InspectorGadget80 posted on 04 Mar 2013, 19:48 4 0
you're the one that's cheap. SAMSUNG USES STRONG Polycarbonate PLASTIC
69. deadstroke posted on 04 Mar 2013, 23:12 0 0
and l agree wiz u an what it count is the software on the phone too
4. fouadqr posted on 04 Mar 2013, 05:21 7 3
i'm very excited to see what samsung will do in the next galaxy s >> ^_^
btwn if it was plastic and ugly ... i will switch to the next lumia !!
71. GJanee posted on 05 Mar 2013, 05:17 0 0
still more decent and durable than a piece of lego (sgs devices).
6. Adithya7184 posted on 04 Mar 2013, 05:31 5 0
0:13 to 0:16 rectangular with rounded corners and metallic back finish?????
I am damn sure, that guy is holding an S4...
12. Adithya7184 posted on 04 Mar 2013, 05:44 0 0
me too at first...but then i realized, this add is for GS 4.
because, in sammobile, they posted some large images.
16. Adithya7184 posted on 04 Mar 2013, 05:46 0 0
here is the link...
17. _Bone_ posted on 04 Mar 2013, 05:48 1 1
Nah, look at the size of that thing, it's the Note II.
19. _Bone_ posted on 04 Mar 2013, 05:52 1 1
In any case here's a zoom on it with some brightening:
20. Adithya7184 posted on 04 Mar 2013, 05:52 1 0
if its Note 2, then why did sammobile posted it as "S4-spotted.png"??? i don't think so....
23. _Bone_ posted on 04 Mar 2013, 06:04 1 1
Because they look at the same thing we do and make the judgement for themselves like we do. It looks too big for S3 size which is the same as the S4, but maybe the dude has a small head. :D
32. uvaman posted on 04 Mar 2013, 06:34 1 0
I still thinking it's Note 2. We cant see 3 holes for led, voice , kamera so I assume it could be Note 2. Not only that, if you remember from last Unpacked when we had similar teaser and when we were thinking we have S3, Samsung confirmed that it's not S3 in the video....
14. nikenturd (unregistered) posted on 04 Mar 2013, 05:46 4 1
Pretty awesome ad, it has a movie feel to it, biulds excitement, .def ntly100 times better that those lame dancing advertisements from Microsoft
21. Hemlocke posted on 04 Mar 2013, 05:55 0 2
That ad looked like it was put together by the kids at PS 101. The Microsoft ad is pretty stupid and fluffy (I see people dancing, but a tablet computer is in there somewhere), but using the Pulp Fiction briefcase effect? That's pretty poor. There's a phone inside the box, not some mysterious treasure.
58. JayToTheMo posted on 04 Mar 2013, 14:10 0 0
Pulp Fiction didn't start the "glowing container effect". Been used time and time again. Kiss Me Deadly 1955. Repo Man 1980.
18. _Bone_ posted on 04 Mar 2013, 05:49 2 2
Don't think they can afford them once stock opens and the market reacts to Friday's verdict.
73. rgxVOiD posted on 09 Mar 2013, 18:45 0 0
Wow, can't believe that people downvote him because he likes a phone that you don't like
38. shuaibhere posted on 04 Mar 2013, 07:08 2 0
“the most amazing product to hit the market since TVs went color”
I'm waiting to see what's so amazing????
40. supa_dupa posted on 04 Mar 2013, 07:14 2 5
-What's in the box, Jeremy?
-Nothing...just cheap plastic...
44. Andrewtst posted on 04 Mar 2013, 08:13 1 0
That guy was holding the S4, and when he said one little peep, he look at his pocket area where he keep the phone!