Samsung starts building momentum for the Galaxy S IV with new teaser videos
The first one introduces Jeremy, the secret messenger of Samsung UNPACKED, a little boy that gets to see the Galaxy S IV (no one says it’s the Galaxy S IV, but it is pretty obvious). He also gets the privilege to bring that S IV box home, but runs into a curious neighbor girl and has to protect the secret. It’s just the first of a few teasers for the upcoming device. Samsung definitely isn’t shy about marketing its product and that’s what has brought it success in the past, it seems that’s what will work in the future as well.
Finally, we love the way that video starts. “I know this is going to be one of the most amazing products to hit the market since... TVs went color,” a driver chants about the upcoming Samsung device. Well, Samsung might have got it all with the S IV, but modesty is definitely not included.
source: Samsung Mobile
1. tech2 (Posts: 3093; Member since: 26 Oct 2012)
They don't need advertisement to build momentum ! ;)
10. zuckerboy (banned) (Posts: 898; Member since: 22 Dec 2011)
momentum for the disapointment ;)
27. _Bone_ (Posts: 2150; Member since: 29 Oct 2012)
Is this the real deal?
30. Diego! (Posts: 536; Member since: 15 Jun 2009)
It looks like a mix of a Galaxy Note II and an Ativ S... Could that be S IV?
52. PhenomFaz (Posts: 1185; Member since: 26 Sep 2012)
usually we humans speak from our mouth....seems like you use the opposite end to speak or think :)
61. akki20892 (Posts: 3804; Member since: 04 Feb 2013)
momentum for disapointment design......!!!
43. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
And we dont need phones too be lost/stolen in a bar
2. cGmC11 (Posts: 134; Member since: 02 Apr 2012)
HTC One =premium materials
Samsung Galaxy S IV =cheap plastic
8. _Bone_ (Posts: 2150; Member since: 29 Oct 2012)
HTC market share = 5,8%
Samsung market share = 27%
26. MrJerry (Posts: 403; Member since: 05 Oct 2012)
Maybe only in US
I read they earned 1% of profit on the phone market worldwide and the rest is sammy n apple.
57. b1acktiger (Posts: 219; Member since: 19 May 2012)
More market share doesn't mean they build the best phones. HTC sells only mobile phones and they doesnt have much money to throw at huge marketing campaigns. Once they will start marketing their products, Samsung should afraid of their biggest competition, as the giant is going to wake up.
Advt.is great as always. Appreciate for the concept.
28. XPERIA-KNIGHT (unregistered)
Samsung= copy cats, cheats and fakes
HTC= original, solid And premium
31. Diego! (Posts: 536; Member since: 15 Jun 2009)
Yeah, right... HTC One looks like a BB Z10 and / or iPhone 5 on the front, the back is EXACTLY the same as in the Sony Xperia P. Check your facts well before trolling.
35. XPERIA-KNIGHT (unregistered)
Yea I guess its only fair that everyone has to copy now since samsung done it so much its become a trend..Its the only way for some to keep up now a days..but does it make it right? I dont think so... sad thing is, you people Dont mind as long as u get what u want
37. Diego! (Posts: 536; Member since: 15 Jun 2009)
Everybody copies. Even Apple! Remember LG Prada?? I buy what I think is the best for me and the use I will give to the phone. What I look for is not the design, but the software and how fast it works and how can it handle different tasks at the same time. :)
63. oister85 (Posts: 442; Member since: 27 Apr 2012)
You couldn't say it better man, this people whine to much. who cares if samsung copy. Hey I have a galaxy s3 and this phone is really consistent an every single task I do. Yeah is plastic but not cheap it feels good an the hand.
36. shuaibhere (Posts: 1962; Member since: 07 Jul 2012)
Pls have little rest...
I think you're so tired for bashing samsung all the time...
if htc was in #1 position beating sony....
You will do the same to htc...
You are jealous that sony can't make it to first place...
39. XPERIA-KNIGHT (unregistered)
HTC and Sony number 1? Yea that day is coming :)
47. techtruth (Posts: 30; Member since: 07 Feb 2013)
wow calm down brother!! we don't want to know what you dreamt last night..
66. jomzkie (Posts: 19; Member since: 04 Mar 2013)
Number 1 since when?haha number one your ass!
53. Taters (Posts: 5699; Member since: 28 Jan 2013)
HTC products are far from premium. Poorly designed and built, yes.
60. OptimusOne (Posts: 694; Member since: 22 May 2012)
name 3 actual examples with the last 2-3 years
67. jomzkie (Posts: 19; Member since: 04 Mar 2013)
Solid and premium/? but still not no. 1. hahaha
13. andro. (Posts: 1990; Member since: 16 Sep 2011)
Perhaps you are some way right with the design materials used in both handsets but as always sometimes its what inside that counts most,and after seeing personally how many Htc one s and one x's having come back instore with faults and component issues I have my reservations over buying any Htc handset again.
22. kvk066 (Posts: 18; Member since: 27 Feb 2013)
You are bro...but you will get lot of dislikes from lot fanboys as usual....even I have a samsung galaxy model, I would always rate HTC's build quality which is always superior but no one accepts due to ego's...btw fanboys dont question why i have galaxy....it is a gift !!!
65. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
you're the one that's cheap. SAMSUNG USES STRONG Polycarbonate PLASTIC
69. deadstroke (Posts: 113; Member since: 22 Jan 2013)
and l agree wiz u an what it count is the software on the phone too
4. fouadqr (Posts: 326; Member since: 21 Nov 2012)
i'm very excited to see what samsung will do in the next galaxy s >> ^_^
btwn if it was plastic and ugly ... i will switch to the next lumia !!
34. zuckerboy (banned) (Posts: 898; Member since: 22 Dec 2011)
lumia is brick has got some features :D
71. GJanee (Posts: 214; Member since: 29 Jun 2011)
still more decent and durable than a piece of lego (sgs devices).
6. Adithya7184 (Posts: 317; Member since: 05 Mar 2011)
0:13 to 0:16 rectangular with rounded corners and metallic back finish?????
I am damn sure, that guy is holding an S4...
12. Adithya7184 (Posts: 317; Member since: 05 Mar 2011)
me too at first...but then i realized, this add is for GS 4.
because, in sammobile, they posted some large images.
16. Adithya7184 (Posts: 317; Member since: 05 Mar 2011)
here is the link...
17. _Bone_ (Posts: 2150; Member since: 29 Oct 2012)
Nah, look at the size of that thing, it's the Note II.
19. _Bone_ (Posts: 2150; Member since: 29 Oct 2012)
In any case here's a zoom on it with some brightening:
20. Adithya7184 (Posts: 317; Member since: 05 Mar 2011)
if its Note 2, then why did sammobile posted it as "S4-spotted.png"??? i don't think so....
23. _Bone_ (Posts: 2150; Member since: 29 Oct 2012)
Because they look at the same thing we do and make the judgement for themselves like we do. It looks too big for S3 size which is the same as the S4, but maybe the dude has a small head. :D
32. uvaman (Posts: 23; Member since: 14 Jan 2013)
I still thinking it's Note 2. We cant see 3 holes for led, voice , kamera so I assume it could be Note 2. Not only that, if you remember from last Unpacked when we had similar teaser and when we were thinking we have S3, Samsung confirmed that it's not S3 in the video....
14. nikenturd (unregistered)
Pretty awesome ad, it has a movie feel to it, biulds excitement, .def ntly100 times better that those lame dancing advertisements from Microsoft
21. Hemlocke (unregistered)
That ad looked like it was put together by the kids at PS 101. The Microsoft ad is pretty stupid and fluffy (I see people dancing, but a tablet computer is in there somewhere), but using the Pulp Fiction briefcase effect? That's pretty poor. There's a phone inside the box, not some mysterious treasure.
58. JayToTheMo (Posts: 2; Member since: 04 Mar 2013)
Pulp Fiction didn't start the "glowing container effect". Been used time and time again. Kiss Me Deadly 1955. Repo Man 1980.
15. mercorp (Posts: 995; Member since: 28 Jan 2012)
Apple lawyers preparing to sue in 3,2,1....
18. _Bone_ (Posts: 2150; Member since: 29 Oct 2012)
Don't think they can afford them once stock opens and the market reacts to Friday's verdict.
73. rgxVOiD (Posts: 440; Member since: 30 Aug 2012)
Wow, can't believe that people downvote him because he likes a phone that you don't like
38. shuaibhere (Posts: 1962; Member since: 07 Jul 2012)
“the most amazing product to hit the market since TVs went color”
I'm waiting to see what's so amazing????
40. supa_dupa (Posts: 78; Member since: 21 Dec 2012)
-What's in the box, Jeremy?
-Nothing...just cheap plastic...
44. Andrewtst (Posts: 514; Member since: 25 Jan 2009)
That guy was holding the S4, and when he said one little peep, he look at his pocket area where he keep the phone!