Samsung revises the Galaxy S4 design with more faux-leather back versions, including Rose Gold white
1. PorkyBurger (Posts: 438; Member since: 18 May 2013)
Whoa, I can add one more to my collection. Gotta catch them all *NOT*.
4. rihel_95 (Posts: 280; Member since: 21 Mar 2012)
so how many galaxy s4's sammy has made? I even forgot to count!
2. QWIKSTRIKE (Posts: 945; Member since: 09 Mar 2010)
I like the Note 3, and The S4 but I am not a fan of the fake plastic leather backs.
5. AustinPaul (Posts: 54; Member since: 13 Dec 2011)
I've got the Note 3 and think it's got the best back of any phone I've owned. Works for me. Wonder what the S5 will have?
6. Mr_Awesome (Posts: 20; Member since: 02 Jan 2014)
Alright really enough about griping about how many lines of smartphones Samsung has. We all know they have a lot... now lets move on