Samsung planning to unveil a cheaper Galaxy Note 3 Lite at MWC, too
1. TreyTreyTaylor (Posts: 609; Member since: 21 Dec 2010)
I Kinda don't want them to do it. Don't know why. Just don't.
11. itsdeepak4u2000 (Posts: 3714; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
But I want it, coz I can't afford it.
14. QWIKSTRIKE (Posts: 1070; Member since: 09 Mar 2010)
They are goung the route of Apple and the 5C if you ask me. Greed never prevails. People thaT WANT A NOTE WANT A NOTE NOT A NOTE LOOK ALIKE. iT'S LIKE BUYING A PORSHE WITH A VW ENGINE!
What they should do to extend sales is make a Note 3 with premium materials like the HTC One. Samsung is flooding the market with cheap products lately to make more sales, and if they stay the course will fail like most tech companies that make good products at 1st, and then perpetuate sales by riding the fame of good products and selling crap in leiu of the products that got them to the top.
17. Jeradiah3 (Posts: 1031; Member since: 11 Feb 2010)
well said!! Id rather go after the original instead of the "dummy down" version
18. h3nryvn (Posts: 25; Member since: 29 Oct 2013)
agree... with one gb ram... the phone will have trouble in doing job... i dont understand why samsung still wanna produce phone with one gb ram especially where samsung has many app working in the background like the tweak ui. i have samsung s3. its damn lag. it has 1gb ram but it left around 90+ mb. so if i little bit playing game or too much app playing, it will hang for a couple second or maybe minute. i gb ram only to deceive people like there samsung s3 mini which is super lag.
2. davenycept (Posts: 200; Member since: 03 Jul 2012)
Nooooooo stop with the lite versions... what's the lite version of the N3 an S3?.if it ain't broke don't fix it
6. avin007 (Posts: 139; Member since: 28 Feb 2013)
Samsung is really getting cheesy with all their recent releases........every possible permutation and combination of specs is tried at the samsung's mobile dept. !!
15. QWIKSTRIKE (Posts: 1070; Member since: 09 Mar 2010)
It is so true I just made a post to this statement.rofl Look at the Mega.....compared to the Note why....!
7. ArtSim98 (Posts: 3535; Member since: 21 Dec 2012)
I don't like the idea of making a cheaper version of a super high end phone. It somehow makes the high end model feel a bit cheaper too, since you instantly link it with the cheap model in your mind.
8. zekes (Posts: 229; Member since: 14 Aug 2012)
This is what you call a flood it's not good for the consumer set out some quality products don't make cheap clones of your already good somewhat products
9. Topcat488 (Posts: 1393; Member since: 29 Sep 2012)
People Who don't like this idea should lower their noses just a little, and realize that there are other people in this world too, but who maybe are not as fortunate as others... Don't be going all Apple consumer on this! Enjoy your 13 MP camera and let your brothers be entertained with their 8 MP one. And have a Happier Holiday Spirit, Mr & Mrs Uppity!
10. johnbftl (Posts: 281; Member since: 09 Jun 2012)
My question to this would be, couldn't the Mega kind of already be considered the Note 3 Lite? It's a massive screen phone with lower end specs and a small price tag.
12. verbalize (Posts: 115; Member since: 03 May 2013)
Lol... So Samsung.... Let's cheapen the brand.
13. wreh3 (Posts: 25; Member since: 19 Apr 2010)
DOA; why make a better brand and result in cheaper one? Like Iphone 5c and 5s?
16. Killertech2099 (Posts: 148; Member since: 28 Sep 2013)
Why Samsung? I don't know but i want to buy it. Some people may not have the cash to buy the high end phone. It doesn't make the note look cheap at all but hey they just love experimenting so i would let them do what they want.
19. h3nryvn (Posts: 25; Member since: 29 Oct 2013)
i better find a better phone with 2gb ram rather than this with 1gb ram