We’re guessing that all three names could be used by Samsung for new smartphones - although the trademark applications also relate them to a bunch of other products, including tablets, portable computers, digital cameras, etc.
1. Diego! (Posts: 533; Member since: 15 Jun 2009)
It has started... let's see if we can beat Samsung Galaxy S IV and its variations! Samsung Galaxy S5 and siblings are coming!
2. ihavenoname (Posts: 1577; Member since: 18 Aug 2013)
I'd never have phone which has any of those names.
3. ArtSim98 (Posts: 3465; Member since: 21 Dec 2012)
I have to buy a telescope to see all these Galaxies lol
5. The13thKing (banned) (Posts: 849; Member since: 26 Feb 2014)
Well, the ones that matter to me are the S series the Note series and recently the Mega ( hopefully a Mega 2)
6. power_x (Posts: 256; Member since: 28 Aug 2013)
Now we have Galaxy S , F , K and V
I wonder how Samsung will name their products when they run out of alphabets
8. mmmanuuu (Posts: 296; Member since: 05 Nov 2013)
The next galaxy series will be like galaxy F then U then C and finally the K series which leaved out yesterday.