Samsung Galaxy S7 edge appears in silver, looks pretty
1. neops (Posts: 285; Member since: 28 Jan 2014)
That grey silver not preaty for me. And the black back I can't tell if it's glass or plastic
2. spin9 (Posts: 282; Member since: 31 May 2014)
I love piano black but that looks pretty smudgy. I hope that Samsung will come up with more variations for the adhesive behind the glass
6. spin9 (Posts: 282; Member since: 31 May 2014)
I mean not rare and more expensive. It's just an adhesive
3. Derekjeter (Posts: 889; Member since: 27 Oct 2011)
All OEMs need to release all colors at the same damn time and stop with carrier branding. Also no color exclusive to Asia.
13. TerryTerius (Posts: 1780; Member since: 10 Apr 2014)
Exactly. I severely doubt that releasing colors at different times of the year does much of anything for a sales boost late in a product's lifecycle. If anything, I would think it would energize customers more to have all those options available from the get-go. Apparently OEM's believe Asians are the only people on earth that like colors outside of white, black/gray, and gold. Even if they don't sell as much as their monochrome counterparts, I don't see what I could hurt to have some kind of stock of alternative colors available for purchase
I certainly know I would have loved that emerald green S6 Edge or titanium silver note 5.
21. TechieXP1969 (limited) (Posts: 10115; Member since: 25 Sep 2013)
I agree. I surely wanted the Gold Note at first until I finally saw it, but that Titanium silver is immaculate.
At least for the USA, the Black, White, Gold and Silver should all be released at the same time. Or at least within a couple weeks.
24. Ruturaj (Posts: 1329; Member since: 16 Oct 2014)
I wanted silver note as well, it looked so good, settled for black note 5 instead which I broke and got white one from Samsung.
26. TechieXP1969 (limited) (Posts: 10115; Member since: 25 Sep 2013)
I started with the White Note 5. After getting it I thought it was God ugly vs other Note's I had in White.
So I exchanged it also for the Blue/Black.
White use to be a cool phone color and to be honest no phone has looked as good with white than the iPhone IMO.
The white S3, S4 and S5 were ok, especially with the S5 since you could use a different colored back (White/Gold is perfect), but latest models the white is too much white.
I would prefer a 2 tones design much like how the iPhone 5S is.
Make the front white, make the back something slightly darker like silver or gold and the sides to match the back or make it metallic/chrome.
Grey to me is an ugly color, but silver or titanium is cool. The natural color of aluminum is also OK.
The S6 Edge models were beautiful in Gold and Titanium. The white and blacks are not so nice looking and would look better with a dual color design.
27. TechieXP1969 (limited) (Posts: 10115; Member since: 25 Sep 2013)
Yep and the iPhone will never look this good. Though I saw a recent render that if apple did that exact render, I would buy the iPhone just to have that look. In fact I would buy it in all available colors based on a recent render.
22. TechieXP1969 (limited) (Posts: 10115; Member since: 25 Sep 2013)
Only in the mind of a trolling ignoramus like you. Stop trying to start stupid debates you ignorant swine.
7. yoosufmuneer (Posts: 1498; Member since: 14 Feb 2015)
I'm ok if the Construction is Glass and Metal. Unlike the Polycarbonate looks from the previous photos
8. Tarox (Posts: 104; Member since: 17 Feb 2015)
looks like the hot s6 with a few tweaks that should make it even better
9. joevsyou (Posts: 805; Member since: 28 Feb 2015)
they should of kept the silver lining around the camera
11. abc_xyz (Posts: 17; Member since: 22 Aug 2015)
Samsung should swap the position of back and multi-tasking buttons so that it becomes consistent with the onscreen android buttons.
12. T.Law (Posts: 414; Member since: 10 May 2014)
No, just no! Android buttons layout used to be like this before and most android users are used to it this way. The back button on the right is just perfect since it is the most used button and the majority of people are right-handed.
14. TerryTerius (Posts: 1780; Member since: 10 Apr 2014)
I think that's exactly why they moved it, in order for it to be something you had to deliberately reach over to hit in order to avoid accidental taps.
Samsung's set up is fine, but I'm pretty sure that's the reason they were switched
15. bubbadoes (Posts: 957; Member since: 03 May 2012)
minus the home button. copycat Kia is a mirror of iphone 6. too bad the sales want be a mirror or match iphone $s
18. fyahking (Posts: 859; Member since: 28 Jan 2015)
I didn't know Apple iPhone same made an edge phone. Thanks for telling us about copycat Kia.
17. BATON (Posts: 4; Member since: 10 Feb 2016)
Does anyone have any info on s7 edge availability in Europe?
19. TechieXP1969 (limited) (Posts: 10115; Member since: 25 Sep 2013)
The S7 Edge just doesn't look as cool as the S6 Edge does. maybe its because, the S7 is using the same look, but it just looks dull in comparison. The S6 Edge still looks so awesome.
28. Vanliewn (Posts: 65; Member since: 03 Oct 2015)
Normally I only like black, but that titanium/silver is sexy af