Samsung' Galaxy S4 + Pixar's Monsters University = hilarious ad!
What's even cooler is that the advertisement ends with a link to a Disney based Galaxy S4 site, in which you can learn more about the flagship's new features via three mini flash games, and if you beat them all (it's not hard at all, believe us) you can win yourself a brand new Samsung Galaxy S4 by participating in the competition. If you are a fan of the Pixar series and Samsung, it's a win-win situation for you.
source: Android Authority
7. TheLolGuy (Posts: 483; Member since: 05 Mar 2013)
Disney owned. But Steve Jobs was the major shareholder of Pixar, so consequently he became the biggest shareholder of Disney when the purchase was complete. Now that he's gone now who knows?
8. SonyXperiaNexus (Posts: 374; Member since: 01 Oct 2012)
created because of steve jobs but not owned by apple, kinda like NeXT i think.
10. james004 (Posts: 486; Member since: 15 May 2013)
If it is owned by apple, the marketing team is about to get fired.
12. joey_sfb (Posts: 4261; Member since: 29 Mar 2012)
oh no! Apple fan so butt hurt over this amazing ad by Disney. New flash!!
Apple does not care about their fans they care about the cash they could get and if Samsung going to give them cash to develop this ad they will do it in a heart beat.
15. moroninc (Posts: 192; Member since: 14 Jul 2012)
news flash!! pay for better ads = more phones sold. so yeah take the money but im taking away your profits from phones sold and your market share. simple economics really
and FYI i do not think Apple would take money to promote its rivals phones.. Re***D!
16. joey_sfb (Posts: 4261; Member since: 29 Mar 2012)
first butt hurt apple fan reply. i feel for you...lol!!!
2. Diego! (Posts: 534; Member since: 15 Jun 2009)
Amazing add! What's interesting about this, is that Pixar is a company which was created by none other than Steve APPLE Jobs... :O
5. 1liono373 (Posts: 2; Member since: 02 Apr 2013)
Great Ad Samsung .... notice no one had to bump their S4 to share the pics and the video on their S4
6. Carlitos (Posts: 408; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
Great marketing Samsung! Really like the ad!
9. Topcat488 (Posts: 1229; Member since: 29 Sep 2012)
The difference between Samsung ads are that they show what their smartphones can do...
Not like some others that just, bob their heads while listening to music... Or dancing with their Tabs, just to hear them click... Good ad Sammy. :/
13. joey_sfb (Posts: 4261; Member since: 29 Mar 2012)
well honestly that what the iOS is only capable of for now and auto apps update is their upcoming latest greatest feature.
14. joey_sfb (Posts: 4261; Member since: 29 Mar 2012)
agree. the one with the sheep is more funny they should include that in every of their mobile phone advertisement. make me want to buy their phone over the rest of the phone especially HTC. HTC have no balls to fight Apple.
Could Apple fan imagine what would be like if Apple attack the first IBM PC in 1982 with patent lawsuit and win. There will be no Microsoft Windows 8 phone to compete with their wonderful iPhone now, no Google search company as there is no Windows personal computer for Google to invent the search engine.
Wouldn't it be wonderful!
17. Trex95 (Posts: 682; Member since: 03 Mar 2013)
Apple will sue Samsung soon cause of Pixar owned by Steve Jobs.