Samsung Galaxy S II, Note on track to get ICS by end of Q1
2. Venkat_5.uni posted on 31 Jan 2012, 08:53 0
Anyways thank for the info....i knew it that they would release at the end of q1 and will be completed in q2(i hope).....
4. remixfa posted on 31 Jan 2012, 08:59 0
now if we could just get them to change their mind for SGS1 ICS. I cant believe that they wont ever do it considering they are still releasing versions of the SGS1 as new phones.
Ive been runnin ICS roms on it for a while now, and its absolutely flawless. lets get some official support to fix those last nagging bugs! :)
5. threeline posted on 31 Jan 2012, 09:35 2
If your version is flawless then why do you need official support for the last nagging bugs?
6. darkkjedii posted on 31 Jan 2012, 09:57 0
Lmao exactly. There's no way n hell it's absolutely flawless... My gs2 isn't flawless with the software that supposed to b on it. Great,but not flawless lol.
7. ilia1986 posted on 31 Jan 2012, 10:31 0
Ah cmon man. You and I both know that there will be 40,000,000 different ICS roms for the SGS1. Some maybe even with Touch-Wiz.
8. kshell1 posted on 31 Jan 2012, 10:40 1
and the sgs2 will be at top again hopefully.....until sgs3 shows up
9. bvalde09 posted on 31 Jan 2012, 10:46 0
Great Im so glad I got the S2 Internation Version. Aprill plsss come. (altought I dont want to get my hopes to high)
10. RamyRamz69 posted on 31 Jan 2012, 11:17 1
Here in the MENA region Samsung support is absolutely BS.
My S2 is still running on 2.3.3 and I think I will get the ICS update by 2013 or somewhere near that.
11. the_s2 posted on 31 Jan 2012, 14:23 0
well, the XXLP6 is so far okay for daily use. And touchwiz doesnt look that bad, even though I wish for Touchwiz 4.5.
12. Cwebb posted on 31 Jan 2012, 15:03 0
And yet in the back of my mind, its still by Samsung. They have lied about software updates before, and they will again
13. taz89 posted on 31 Jan 2012, 18:20 0
lied lol when if you going to mention the galaxy s well they never promised ics and the late release of gingerbread in the us was due to your carriers.clearly ics for the international s2 is on the way very very soon as we have seen countless official leaks of ics for s2
14. Cwebb posted on 31 Jan 2012, 21:54 0
Moot point because international always comes out sooner for every manufacturer, and because I've even seen Sense 4 looking ROMs built off ICS.
On another note, GO ARSENAL! Good game against Stoke today though
15. InspectorGadget80 posted on 31 Jan 2012, 22:02 0
What bout those of us that have the Atrix?
16. Forsaken77 posted on 01 Feb 2012, 00:06 0
My Skyrocket has an NFC chip on the battery but I don't think it's activated. There's no settings in the phone to do anything with it. AT&T better not F this up. Pass along the update in a timely manner.