Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3 is up for pre-order in Germany
1. ishtiak (Posts: 6; Member since: 19 Mar 2013)
f**k being a note 2 user I'm feeling now in secure. This is what Samsung does to me. Looking forward to note 3 with same kind of screen size but all those are same model what im trying to say there's no uniqueness left. Same s**tty plastic and same model. Garrrrrrrr
11. eisenbricher (Posts: 970; Member since: 09 Aug 2012)
iPhone 20 will be a ligthsaber, and GS 20 will be a touchscreen shield. Battle goes on.
2. FlushGordon (unregistered)
What the hell? It is INSANELY overpriced!!!
17. mishpillado (Posts: 5; Member since: 01 Apr 2013)
I know, apart from the big screen, the specs aren’t anything special to justify this price. Samsung keeps messing up prices
4. cR203 (Posts: 185; Member since: 27 Jan 2013)
I definitely want to buy this device but not for $915. That's ridiculous.
5. tiara6918 (Posts: 1342; Member since: 26 Apr 2012)
What is up with the pricing of Samsung these days?
6. blackspot (Posts: 102; Member since: 14 Nov 2012)
Lol, I'd love to see someone walking down the street talking on a phone this size. What a sight it would be!
8. ajac09 (Posts: 1359; Member since: 30 Sep 2009)
use this size remove everything else and improve it and call it the note 3
10. darac (Posts: 2156; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
By far the best small tablet out there, that can use all the phone applications naturally.
Maybe a bit overpriced, but when you consider that this can basically be your only computing device with a screaming performance (the same chip as on the Nexus 10 but only 720p screen), it's not a ripoff imo.
12. Joshing4fun (Posts: 1047; Member since: 13 Aug 2010)
Umm... I thought the whole point of this phone was to be an affordable galaxy note?
13. emadshiny (Posts: 1127; Member since: 05 Dec 2012)
im waiting for galaxy "Giga" with 16.3" display which weighs a kilogram and will cost $9500!!
whats wrong with you Sammy?
i think in 5 years you're going to produce mobiles with 40" display.
and this price for this phone is ridiculous
14. amats69 (Posts: 999; Member since: 12 Nov 2012)
im waiting for SAMSUNG Galaxy Billboard! LOL
16. MEeee (Posts: 214; Member since: 19 Oct 2011)
Any phones before released, the price is always this high. Common sense.
18. chocolaking (Posts: 430; Member since: 22 May 2012)
LoL!! only stupid samsung fanboy will buy it.