Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3 is announced, coming to Europe in May
Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3 photos Fullscreen
More popular slideshows
iOS 7 release date and time are today (Sep 18), get ready to update!
18 Sep 2013, 04:00
Spring chickens: Samsung Galaxy S5 vs Sony Xperia Z2 comparison preview
26 Feb 2014, 09:37
Samsung Galaxy S5 rumor round-up: release date, price and specs
12 Feb 2014, 08:58
Samsung Galaxy S5: all you need to know
24 Feb 2014, 17:06
Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3 photos
1. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 2957; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
"....paired with not'e' one, not two, not three, but..."
It's getting too too big!!
47. maier9900 (Posts: 257; Member since: 17 Dec 2011)
The S4 should've had this design, without the 6.3" stupid screen.
5. FlushGordon (unregistered)
SAMSUNG screwed the Note 8 pricing, I'd expect this one to be no different.
16. EXkurogane (Posts: 863; Member since: 07 Mar 2013)
Dont worry, there are more choices coming soon:
After 3 months: Samsung Galaxy Giga - 7.3 inch
After 6 months - Samsung Galaxy Tera - 9.3 inch
After 9 months - Samsung Galaxy Peta - 12.3 inch
36. akki20892 (Posts: 2271; Member since: 04 Feb 2013)
7. FlushGordon (unregistered)
Mega plus coming this holiday season...
8. Timmehor (Posts: 599; Member since: 09 Mar 2013)
Sweet jesus, that's big. Too big, how do people hold it?! It just doesn't make sense.
45. Timmehor (Posts: 599; Member since: 09 Mar 2013)
This is a smartphone, not a tablet! Way too big.
48. akki20892 (Posts: 2271; Member since: 04 Feb 2013)
do u think this is a smartphone, because there is so many people think this is a mini tablet, no difference between 7" and 6.3" LOL or take nexus 7
9. TheBitterTruth (unregistered)
Only 199 gm. Only.
14. taikucing (unregistered)
Better bring a brick
10. xperiaDROID (Posts: 4644; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
6.3"? You're getting too big, Sammy boy! xD
39. akki20892 (Posts: 2271; Member since: 04 Feb 2013)
43. ebubekir26 (Posts: 305; Member since: 21 Dec 2012)
yo dawg stop giving the same picture link on every article , we get it, it's too big
even me (Samsung fan) accept it's too big
44. akki20892 (Posts: 2271; Member since: 04 Feb 2013)
11. TheBitterTruth (unregistered)
Every upcoming is phone is getting bigger and bigger :(
What about those who doesnt have big enoughhands to hold it?
12. app_droid_soft (Posts: 42; Member since: 09 Sep 2012)
its too large...if the screen size keeps on increasing at this pace then soon we will see a 42" phone
13. cameogt (Posts: 88; Member since: 18 Oct 2012)
i used my ruler to know how big 6.3" is after reading this article. lol
17. faha1 (Posts: 12; Member since: 08 Apr 2013)
One after one phone and looks same realy no more differnce hahaa......
18. cR203 (Posts: 166; Member since: 27 Jan 2013)
Keep the big phones coming. I'm definitely buying this one.
19. Neurone (Posts: 54; Member since: 05 Mar 2013)
If this phablet is 6.3" then note 3 is going to be 5.9", the gamepad which was announced earlier was meant for mega to fit in 6.3" size and not for note3 ....
20. Neurone (Posts: 54; Member since: 05 Mar 2013)
damn! 6"incher fight is gettin hot with sony's togari, huawei's ascend mate n now Sammy's Mega....
22. tiara6918 (Posts: 1199; Member since: 26 Apr 2012)
The sales of the galaxy mega will determine whether Sammy should keep increasing the size of the phone or not
24. blackspot (Posts: 102; Member since: 14 Nov 2012)
Why does this phone have to be so big, Samsung? You guys are moving beyond the size of my left pocket with this one. I can't be walking around with a man purse!
25. Aeires (unregistered)
...looks at my 7" Nexus 7 and imagines a 6.3" phone next to it.... no thanks.
32. MEeee (Posts: 177; Member since: 19 Oct 2011)
You really carry a tablet and a phone with you at all time? I rather the 6.3" all in one.
50. yudi.nemesis (Posts: 1123; Member since: 14 Mar 2013)
lol.. Only someone like Yao Ming can carry this ''Mega phone'' without looks stupid
28. KickRocks (Posts: 95; Member since: 22 Mar 2011)
These screen sizes are simply too big!! Samsung is beginning to make a fool of themselves with these devices. Make a premium built device with 4.7-5 inch display and less of your bloat crap on it and you would be fine.
33. MEeee (Posts: 177; Member since: 19 Oct 2011)
Tha't what I heard when Samsung released 4.8" and now others are making 5". I rather have plastic with removable battery and expandable memory than a block of aluminum with a plastic cover.
29. KashAli (Posts: 102; Member since: 01 Apr 2013)
Samsung made money from large screen phones like Galaxy S2, Note, S3 and NoteII now being too greedy now and going over he top now.
34. jo_Ny (Posts: 24; Member since: 05 Sep 2012)
It's amazing how Samsung is going the chinese way and is using the same design ad nauseum, every single new device since SGS3 is a copy - Note2, Express, GS3 Mini, Premier, SGS4, Grand etc. There's no more differentiation.
35. Jyakotu (Posts: 813; Member since: 12 Dec 2008)
Pretty soon, 7" screens will be the norm for us. LOL
40. g2a5b0e (Posts: 1790; Member since: 08 Jun 2012)
I hope the Note 3 brings back the 5x5 icon grid like the original Note & this phone have. I noticed the 5.8 doesn't have it. I was a little disappointed to discover that my Note 2 doesn't. No reason why a phone of this size shouldn't have the capability.
42. nando2do (Posts: 53; Member since: 10 Nov 2011)
46. scsa852k (Posts: 250; Member since: 16 Oct 2012)
I'm being galaxized to the MAX!!!
49. yudi.nemesis (Posts: 1123; Member since: 14 Mar 2013)
Galaxy Mega the latest Samsung innovation a ''Mega Phone'', a smartphone that big and heavy enough to kill a dog in just one smack
51. spideyhead256 (Posts: 148; Member since: 05 Nov 2012)
these phones look like experimental devices to me.maybe they will determine if samsung should go any higher than these screen sizes for a phone? hopefully they don't.im not gonna buy the note 3 with a 6.0 inch screen.not at all.even with a non-existent bezel i don't care the note 3 would be a definite no-go for me.