Report: Android One devices to get Lollipop as soon as next month
1. greenelektron (Posts: 529; Member since: 10 Sep 2014)
Wow great! Android one devices should be rolled out to more regions fast!
2. lucid.brat (unregistered)
Haven't seen anyone using android one...they spend huge amount on advertisement bt things didn't go well for google...xiaomi and Moto spoil the party
5. DogeShibe (Posts: 1110; Member since: 10 Jan 2014)
Just got my hands on some android one yesterday , it was some xolo one, looked almost like N4 from front. Pitch black frontal. and the back was faux leather. It ran really Smooth. The only disappointment was that the rear camera was fixed focus.
7. AmitMajumder (Posts: 178; Member since: 21 May 2012)
Xolo didn't make Android One devices. The Only makers till now are Micromax, Spice and Karbon.
11. lucid.brat (unregistered)
Fixed Focus in not the only disappointment...u can not click a picture without external memory(memory card)
12. peace247 (Posts: 183; Member since: 26 Apr 2014)
Fiy xolo one is not the part of android one series... They have just named it like that. And android one mobile does have an autofocus 5mp camera(which can also shoot photo sphere).
13. peace247 (Posts: 183; Member since: 26 Apr 2014)
I am currently using the karbonn sparkle v...
8. outlaw (Posts: 6; Member since: 18 Nov 2014)
Android One series is only available in India right now and bilieve me it's a HUGE success for Google as well as for Consumers.However Xiaomi and Motorola is also doing well in India NO Doubt !!
10. lucid.brat (unregistered)
I also live in India and I don't know on why are u saying this...it must be selling good in ur area bt not in country
14. sprockkets (Posts: 1611; Member since: 16 Jan 2012)
"An Economic Times report cities import data of Google Android One phones – combining Micromax, Karbonn and Spice – for the month October. Together the three companies important just over 2 lakh devices, lesser than nearly 2.3 lakhs handsets important for first 15 days of September. - See more at:http://www.digit.in/mobile-phones/googles-android-one-phones-losing-edge-in-india-24458.html#sthash.SWIy35P4.dpu
I don't understand their measurements of phone sales with "lakhs" ???
15. lucid.brat (unregistered)
3. TRUVILLE (Posts: 146; Member since: 11 Sep 2014)
Didn't know moto and xiaomi make their own software guess that can survive without Google's Android smh
4. peace247 (Posts: 183; Member since: 26 Apr 2014)
Wooooohooooo....at last..... been waiting for this news like idiot.... btw its a pretty cool phone.... One of the smoothest android phone I've used and I've used N5 and xperia z2 ...
16. Mfa901 (Posts: 250; Member since: 14 Jul 2012)
the phones are good..but whoever I recommend this phones they say that it is crap...they would rather buy a Samsung or htc
17. xperiaworld55 (Posts: 12; Member since: 08 Sep 2014)
I also have karbonn sparkal v............