Photos of leaked Apple iPhone 5S parts point to champagne color option
The leaked parts include the volume control buttons and the silent/vibrate toggle switch. We would expect that a champagne colored iPhone 5S would be one color option for buyers to pick from along with the traditional black and white and perhaps some other colors as well.
As usual, there have been quite a number of rumors about the next iteration of the Apple iPhone, and this year we have all of that added speculation thanks to those additional rumors about a low-cost variant of the iPhone. We expect Apple to unveil the new iPhone models on September 18th with the launch taking place not too long afterward, on September 27th.
More popular slideshows
Champagne colored parts for the Apple iPhone 5S
source: LunaCommerce via RedmondPie
1. Shatter (Posts: 1970; Member since: 29 May 2013)
I'll just call it dehydrated pee color, fits the Apple name better IMO.
4. TheLolGuy (Posts: 483; Member since: 05 Mar 2013)
*sigh* I knew someone would make this comment eventually... even though it ended up being the very first one.
6. Mxyzptlk (Posts: 3224; Member since: 21 Apr 2012)
Dehydrated best describes the insults used by bitter android fans.
8. kozza3 (Posts: 574; Member since: 17 Oct 2012)
why do you assume they are an "android fan"?
10. Shatter (Posts: 1970; Member since: 29 May 2013)
Because he can't open his eyes and realize theres more than 2 operating systems in the world.
35. bigstrudel (Posts: 518; Member since: 20 Aug 2012)
Because we are on a mobile tech website. Duh.
11. XperiaFanZone (Posts: 1125; Member since: 21 Sep 2012)
*ahem* 80% market share vs * ahem* 14%
16. RoyalPayne (banned) (Posts: 458; Member since: 07 Aug 2013)
*ahem* millions of cheap china phones and every other company vs 6 of Apples finest. 7th and 8th incoming.
13. gehena1315 (Posts: 16; Member since: 12 Jun 2013)
fandroids are bitter hater jealous of nokia lumia and now of new colors of iphone
30. JMartin22 (Posts: 713; Member since: 30 Apr 2013)
The only thing to be "bitter" about is Apple's slightly more exclusive range of gaming applications, which is diminishing over time for them. Android just does the more important things better.
17. RoyalPayne (banned) (Posts: 458; Member since: 07 Aug 2013)
Well, you can, although you'd look pretty dumb doing that. Wait a minute, that ship has long sailed..
3. CivicSi89 (Posts: 348; Member since: 23 Jul 2011)
Wow.... Thats revolutionary...... (snicker snicker)
5. rawbow (Posts: 407; Member since: 30 Mar 2012)
Well as MJ said, it doesn't really matter if you are black or white! It only matters if you are gold :P
7. dinzle (Posts: 21; Member since: 03 Dec 2011)
of all the colors why gold... does not fit apples modern slick design language, it is too gaudy
22. zennacko (Posts: 222; Member since: 16 Jun 2013)
Because Apple fans aren't rich enough to buy a Vertu phone, so they want some bling on their lives too... It did surprise me they they never thought of a pink smartphone though
25. Commentator (Posts: 2295; Member since: 16 Aug 2011)
Aren't rich enough, or aren't stupid enough?
36. bigstrudel (Posts: 518; Member since: 20 Aug 2012)
Im good not paying a ton of money for something running ICS.
12. AfterShock (Posts: 2144; Member since: 02 Nov 2012)
Whoa..this changes yeah the color.
Glad you kept us up to date on this jewel.
20. RoyalPayne (banned) (Posts: 458; Member since: 07 Aug 2013)
Now be prepared for ALL the samsung phones to be offered in this color.
28. WHoyton1 (Posts: 1619; Member since: 21 Feb 2013)
now prepare for the apple isheep like you to whine and moan even though samsung never copied apple!
31. RoyalPayne (banned) (Posts: 458; Member since: 07 Aug 2013)
Bla bla bla. Butthurt are you?
29. WHoyton1 (Posts: 1619; Member since: 21 Feb 2013)
your becomining worse than the troll mxy......you really wanna become like him.....
21. softfurryanus (banned) (Posts: 232; Member since: 09 Jul 2013)
This article has some of the better comments I've seen here.
23. zennacko (Posts: 222; Member since: 16 Jun 2013)
All I could see in the pictures is "LunaCommerce" watermarks, it's kind of irritating :(
24. Topcat488 (Posts: 1113; Member since: 29 Sep 2012)
Mostly "WOMEN" are into champagne... Men might make a "toast or two", but mainly champagne, ...women.
Apple have been getting more and more girlish IMHO lately... Some might call it gay.
37. bigstrudel (Posts: 518; Member since: 20 Aug 2012)
Or good marketing strategy since over half the world are women.